Control Lego Control+, Lego Powered Up, BuWizz 2.0, BuWizz 3.0 devices.
You can create a profile for your MOC model on your smartphone or set up gamepad controls.

Supported:
- Lego Technic Hub,
- Lego Boost Hub,
- Lego Smart Hub,
- BuWizz 2.0 (BuWizz extension pack),
- BuWizz 3.0 Pro (BuWizz extension pack)

Motors:
- Powered Up,
- Control+,
- Mindstorm Robot Inventor,
- Spike Prime,
- Power Functions

Get app: [AppStore] [Google Play]

Screenshot_20210620-132725

Screenshot_20210620-133719

Screenshot_20210620-133747

Screenshot_20210620-133904

Screenshot_20210620-134005

Screenshot_20210620-134031

Screenshot_20210620-134106

Edited by _Ozzee_
new update

18 minutes ago, _Ozzee_ said:

If you have questions, I am ready to answer them. 

Just tried it (Moto G5+ / ultimate 42099). Overall it works, but... is there a way to control more than one motor with a single slider?

Just now, Philo said:

Just tried it (Moto G5+ / ultimate 42099). Overall it works, but... is there a way to control more than one motor with a single slider?

Currently, the application can control one hub Control +, each control can only control one motor. Now I am working on an update in which it will be possible to control several hubs and several motors with one control. I need some time, since I initially poorly planned the application architecture, expanding the functionality requires deep code modernization.

3 minutes ago, Philo said:

It’s not difficult for me to add control of more than one motor to the current version, but I believe that it is necessary to do this immediately in the new update so as not to do double work.
Another comment was the inability to edit the profile before connecting, this will also be fixed.

6 minutes ago, _Ozzee_ said:

Another comment was the inability to edit the profile before connecting, this will also be fixed.

Agreed, that would be useful not to needlessly drain the battery! Sure, no double work, I'm patient ;)

27 minutes ago, Philo said:

Agreed, that would be useful not to needlessly drain the battery! Sure, no double work, I'm patient ;)

Some pic of new app version 

These are screenshots of the new version of the application, as you can see the profile editor and connected devices are separated and can be used independently. You can also add and rename several devices, pk-g200s is a kettle with BLE, added only for functional test. Now I'm working on the ability to add hubs to favorites and auto-connect when the application starts.

One more thing! The application code is open. link to Github

Edited by _Ozzee_

Look very promising. I have tested the apps and the basic control is working. How about an ability to change background wallpaper, background colour & renaming the button. Integration of internal gyro sensor data would be an awsome addition.

19 minutes ago, azimsu80 said:

Look very promising. I have tested the apps and the basic control is working. How about an ability to change background wallpaper, background colour & renaming the button. Integration of internal gyro sensor data would be an awsome addition.

Thanks for feedback, glad that oats works great. At the moment, I work as much as I can on the upgrade.

The new version has already implemented the connection of several hubs, adding hubs to favorites, changing the name of the hub, which is displayed everywhere, even when searching. The program logic is divided, the part associated with the profiles does not depend on the part of the connection. That is, you can go to change the profile and do not have to connect to the device. New app design. Now connected devices display their battery and signal strength.

The update is 80 percent complete. I think I’ll release him before the end of the week.

Thanks for your ideas, I will try to implement everything that you proposed, but after the current update.
Regarding the gyroscope, I want to make it a separate element, such as a joystick, whoever needs it can pull it onto the desktop. It is also planned to calibrate the axes of the gyroscope so that the hubs can be set not only as Lego intended.

What I forgot to talk about: the layout of the application is no longer fixed in horizontal and vertical positions.
Only the profile editor and desktop are installed in a horizontal position, but they can rotate depending on how you hold the phone. The rest of the screens can be in both positions, but depend on the settings of the user's phone. Editor and desktop use immersive mode (fullscreen)

Edited by _Ozzee_

Is it the steering motor is only works on C+ Lmotor? My steering test on C+ XLmotor didnt work. The calibration of C+ Lmotor can only be done on Lego official app.

1 minute ago, azimsu80 said:

Is it the steering motor is only works on C+ Lmotor? My steering test on C+ XLmotor didnt work. The calibration of C+ Lmotor can only be done on Lego official app.

I have not had time to add calibration yet, but the steering works for me on both  С+ motors

How about adding other powered up devices and boost module. They shared the same protocol and that would be an awsome control option.

Hi,

okay :classic: the other alternative applications, but I can't control one lever for two engines at the same time.

I would like to ask why it's required location and access to the images additionally, no option to quit the application?

Just now, PetSild said:

Hi,

okay :classic: the other alternative applications, but I can't control one lever for two engines at the same time.

I would like to ask why it's required location and access to the images additionally, no option to quit the application?

Hi! in the current version, only one engine can be controlled. I am now finishing work on an update in which you can manage all 4 ports of one hub from one element (a servo drive can control only one port, in my opinion this is logical, but if I need to do a servo mode also for 4 ports) here is a link to the resource for android developers, who will explain why the application requires access to location, this is a mandatory requirement for target API 28: Link 

the application requires access to the external storage for reading records in order to save and read the app settings and profiles data. Permission for photo applications should not be requested.

I promise to make exit from application when I understand how to do it right for android. Im using QT for develop, and im not mobile developer.

1 hour ago, azimsu80 said:

How about adding other powered up devices and boost module. They shared the same protocol and that would be an awsome control option.

Adding other devices using the protocol is quite logical, the main problem is that I do not have them. It is very difficult to do something without this in hand, I worry about my implementation of connecting several hubs С+ in a future update, in theory this should work, but tests on real devices have not been carried out

Just now, imurvai said:

It's good to see there are other active developers on the forum :)

It's nice to hear from you! You and your app inspired me to start doing something for the Lego community. Thank you so much :)

The Absence of exit the application in Control+ is frustrating.

Thank you for the reply and I look forward to testing the new version.

It is available, in the profile I can only choose port A.

What I like is an indicator of the capacity of the battery.

20 minutes ago, PetSild said:

One port can only be selected for the steering element, for all others, all 4 ports can be selected. Maybe I'm wrong, but do I need to give to choose multiple ports for servo mode?

31 minutes ago, PetSild said:

Please tell me if there are difficulties with the choice of ports other than servo. On all tested devices, everything worked well.

I know where is the mistake, the ports are hidden behind a button close and you cannot select the correct port.

DSC_0050.jpg

Just now, PetSild said:

I know where is the mistake, the ports are hidden behind a button close and you cannot select the correct port.

Today I will make changes to the application layout. To solve this problem, you can reduce the scale in the system. For Huawei : Settings-Screen-Text and display size

Such a trick :classic: can be ports, partly to show and choose, thank you.

- Better to view the status of aku on the main screen, it will be possible?

- In the menu add the option to exit the application.

23 minutes ago, PetSild said:

Such a trick :classic: can be ports, partly to show and choose, thank you.

- Better to view the status of aku on the main screen, it will be possible?

- In the menu add the option to exit the application.

It’s very difficult to predict the selected scale by the user) I was developing the application using the default settings, I assumed that this could be) Previously, the font size was fixed, this is not correct, now user settings are used, but such things should be avoided.

I'm working on the exit now, there is no result, the application crashes when I try to close it. What is strange, application from Lego, there is also no way out) When I was looking for the cause of crashes, I came across the bluetooth libraries, maybe the problem is there.

Do you want to see the battery on the screen with controls? I’ll think about how to implement such a widget.