On 12/25/2019 at 3:37 PM, azimsu80 said:

Regarding programable option which is under construction, what is the base of the programing language?

In that section it is planned to do something like a visual script editor. so that you can conveniently make a simple program in the editor and assign it to a button on the profile screen. It is planned to introduce a single button for such scripts. the application will not require knowledge of any programming languages) if I understand the question correctly)

The new version 1.4.2 is being moderated on Google Play and will be available soon.
List of changes:
-Fixed a bug where profile changes were not saved.
-Added switch mode value changes (step / absolute) for the slider.
-Added sound notification about changing device connection status.
-Significant changes in the user interface.
-Added a new theme "Lead Dawn."

PS: I conducted several tests with the hub 88009. The hub is fully supported by the application. When connecting Control+ motors(L, XL), the motors work perfectly in servo mode. You can build various models by combining devices and hubs.

PSS: The application successfully managed 3 hubs (2 C +, 1 88009) in various variations. Therefore, it is difficult for me to imagine the width of the possibilities for building your models)

Edited by _Ozzee_

Works great! (tested with @Didumos69 Rocky 42099 B-model).

Two things nonetheless:

• I can't seem to be able to move "steering wheel" control on my device (Moto G5+). I can move other control types.
  • Is there a way to disconnect other than kill the app (or power off the hub)?

37 minutes ago, Philo said:

Works great! (tested with @Didumos69 Rocky 42099 B-model).

Two things nonetheless:

• I can't seem to be able to move "steering wheel" control on my device (Moto G5+). I can move other control types.
  • Is there a way to disconnect other than kill the app (or power off the hub)?

Steering wheel really cannot be moved, it is a special element, it copies the behavior of the steering wheel 42109, new special elements will appear in the next updates. App really needs to be killed to shut it down. This is the most logical way to use it, in my opinion. The standard lego application also behaves in a similar way. if you can offer something more interesting, I will listen to you with pleasure)

2 minutes ago, _Ozzee_ said:

Steering wheel really cannot be moved

Problem is that it appears partially outside of my screen...

4 minutes ago, _Ozzee_ said:

can offer something more interesting

Disconnect button on device screen?

Otherwise, found a little glitch: I seem to be unable to discover a Technic hub that I renamed using powered up app. After changing back to default "Technic Hub" name, worked fine.

31 minutes ago, Philo said:

Problem is that it appears partially outside of my screen...

Disconnect button on device screen?

Otherwise, found a little glitch: I seem to be unable to discover a Technic hub that I renamed using powered up app. After changing back to default "Technic Hub" name, worked fine.

https://yadi.sk/i/JW7psFUfoHMz8Q

If your steering wheel looks like in the screenshot, then this is normal. If the behavior is different, try changing the size of the steering wheel, this will stabilize its crawl and return it to the corner.

I will work out possible options for managing device connections.

If you change the device name using for example Powered up app 3.0, then Controlz will not be able to find such a hub. You're right. This is not really a bug. I check type of devices by their standard names. This is not the best way. I will redo this in future updates.

I cant connect to power up hub 88009. I have remove & re-install controlz again but it doesnt work. I was using an android phone @ galaxy s10+

Edited by azimsu80

I got it, i need to rename back the hub to "Technic Hub" in PUP 3.0, once the hub detected in controlz...you can rename it as you want. Interesting part is, i manage to get a Boost Hub working!!! on all ports ?

Hello everybody. I am working on the next update of the app. I have a few questions. I remember that I was asked to make a button to disconnect the hubs. I did it. It works like this: you press the button, the hub turns off, the program does not search for the hub time t, then starts searching again. By pressing the green button on the hub, it will reconnect. Do I need to disable hubs when minimizing the application? When closed, they are disconnected, when minimized, the connection is active. Do you need this feature?

Edited by _Ozzee_

21 hours ago, _Ozzee_ said:

When closed, they are disconnected, when minimized, the connection is active.

This one is important I think. Sometimes, you need to write a message or take a foto of a moc while using the App. Would be handy that you don't have to reconnect again afterwards.

BTW: It is really great that you are collecting input :-)

Edited by Jundis

1.4.3 update available in Google Play. It may brake old profiles and settings. If you have some problem, just wipe data and cache of application. Sorry(

Edited by _Ozzee_

My finding:

1) i can install new version from google playstore - but critical error happen when opening the app. I manage to installed  it via apkpure.com

2) Option to renaming each button is missing

3) New app cant detect my boost hub anymore.

I like the new interface but had to revert back to previous  version due to my finding above.

17 hours ago, azimsu80 said:

My finding:

1) i can install new version from google playstore - but critical error happen when opening the app. I manage to installed  it via apkpure.com

2) Option to renaming each button is missing

3) New app cant detect my boost hub anymore.

I like the new interface but had to revert back to previous  version due to my finding above.

1) The launch problem was resolved in 1.4.3.1.

2) Rename each button has been temporarily removed. Soon it will return, but in a more convenient form.

3) Now the application is looking for hubs without using a name, but doing it as it should using manufacturer’s tokens. Changing the name of the hub now changes it in the device itself and not visually in the program.

PS:

I can very easily add support for the boost hub and will do so soon. If you can tell me one thing, the internal hub motors are which of the ABCD ports? I do not have boost hub(

1 hour ago, _Ozzee_ said:

I can very easily add support for the boost hub and will do so soon. If you can tell me one thing, the internal hub motors are which of the ABCD ports? I do not have boost hub(

Hi, the internal motors are on port A and B.

Great app! There is one feature I'd like to suggest: When using servo mode with several motors, it'd be great if the limits could be set individually per motor. For example I'm currently building a truck with two steered axles, each having it's own motor. It'd be great if I could set the limits individually and connect them to one control.

On 2/16/2020 at 1:22 PM, imurvai said:

Hi, the internal motors are on port A and B.

Thank you for information.

16 hours ago, metulskie8 said:

Thanks for your great App.

You are welcome:)

On 2/16/2020 at 4:38 PM, OlSom said:

Great app! There is one feature I'd like to suggest: When using servo mode with several motors, it'd be great if the limits could be set individually per motor. For example I'm currently building a truck with two steered axles, each having it's own motor. It'd be great if I could set the limits individually and connect them to one control.

Thanks for the great idea. In my opinion, need to rework the entire system of elements settings, now this is not the most obvious and convenient form. I will try to introduce updates as often as possible.  I have a lot of tasks at the main job.

On 10/20/2019 at 5:39 PM, _Ozzee_ said:

Some pic of new app version 

These are screenshots of the new version of the application, as you can see the profile editor and connected devices are separated and can be used independently. You can also add and rename several devices, pk-g200s is a kettle with BLE, added only for functional test. Now I'm working on the ability to add hubs to favorites and auto-connect when the application starts.

One more thing! The application code is open. link to Github

Hi @_Ozzee_,

I like your app because of the great design. I wanted to ask you which IDE have you used? 

On 2/28/2020 at 10:54 AM, PF Remote said:

Hi @_Ozzee_,

I like your app because of the great design. I wanted to ask you which IDE have you used? 

Hello! I am glad that you like Controlz. I try to make it as good as possible. I use Qt for development (GUI make on QML). The design of the application was completely developed by me to be unique and not tied to any of the mobile platforms. In the future, a possible release on iOS also.

V1.4.4 is an awsome update. I can find boost hub properly, servo angle also get improvement (from 0 -180°). Overall, it was the best stable version so far. Good job & I'm enjoying your app ?

On 3/11/2020 at 1:16 PM, azimsu80 said:

V1.4.4 is an awsome update. I can find boost hub properly, servo angle also get improvement (from 0 -180°). Overall, it was the best stable version so far. Good job & I'm enjoying your app ?

Thank you! Enjoy it. I take a rest for sometimes, course I have lot of tasks on my job. :)