21 minutes ago, azimsu80 said:

Bug: Saved control profile data missing on every update. Is it because of new added option on button mapping? I love the new update, keep it coming?

With updates this is not a bug, often i have to make changes in the controls data structure, this breaks the saves. I understand that i can’t do this every update) I’ll try to think over this point in the future) I apologize for the broken saves)

2 hours ago, _Ozzee_ said:

changes in the controls data structure

People should realise that this program is still in development phase.
Every update may result in a change in the saved data format thus leaving old saves useless.
But in the mean time you get more and more options....

Edited by coinoperator

8 minutes ago, coinoperator said:

Every update may result in a change in de saved data format thus leaving old saves useless.

Yes, everything is exactly as you said) all components have one data structure at the base, this is necessary for unification, in this update new features and new controls were added that required expanding the data structure, which led to incompatibility of the saves. maybe I'm using the wrong approach in data storage, but at the moment, this is what I can do)

You could always version your data structure formats, and try to implement a migration procedure between versions, in case you face an older version.

But at this early stage I don't think you should worry a spend time with this, in detriment of more valuable features.

It is something you may eventually think of, if you keep needing to change the data structure in later versions, when there is a much larger users base and saved profiles.

Kudos and keep the good work!

4 minutes ago, Conchas said:

You could always version your data structure formats, and try to implement a migration procedure between versions, in case you face an older version.

But at this early stage I don't think you should worry a spend time with this, in detriment of more valuable features.

It is something you may eventually think of, if you keep needing to change the data structure in later versions, when there is a much larger users base and saved profiles.

Kudos and keep the good work!

Absolutely true, at the moment it is not so scary. Now there are things more important)  Just need to switch from saving in binary format to text, this will allow you to exchange profiles in the future. Thanks for the support!

38 minutes ago, coinoperator said:

Every update may result in a change in the saved data format thus leaving old saves useless.

Well, we all knew that this is a developement software. We are here as beta tester to report any finding and glitch in the system thus allowing the developer to tune it up on every update. We are hoping the best result that could benifit the community, good job to the developer as every update is a joy ?

Hi Ozzee, I really like the simplicity of your app :-)

Is the servo mode already enabled? I just see a slider in the options for the vertical controls "Servo Angle". But it doesn't seem to work, as the motor runs continuisly in one direction with no calibration possible...?

Edited by Jundis

9 hours ago, Jundis said:

Hi Ozzee, I really like the simplicity of your app :-)

Is the servo mode already enabled? I just see a slider in the options for the vertical controls "Servo Angle". But it doesn't seem to work, as the motor runs continuisly in one direction with no calibration possible...?

Glad you like it! Servo mode is available for only two items. None of the vertical elements should have a servo angle switch. if you can, take screenshots of what you consider a bug and send it to maksim.nemna.dev@gmail.com

5 hours ago, _Ozzee_ said:

Glad you like it! Servo mode is available for only two items. None of the vertical elements should have a servo angle switch. if you can, take screenshots of what you consider a bug and send it to maksim.nemna.dev@gmail.com

Ah sry I mean horizontal... 

5 minutes ago, Jundis said:

Ah sry I mean horizontal... 

When testing, everything worked well. A couple of days ago I controlled my model using the horizontal buttons in servo mode, everything was fine. Maybe something I do not understand from your words? Perhaps you are talking about the fact that if you first turn on the run mode of the motor, and then change the mode to servo, then when you press the motor starts to spin like during a run? This is quite possible, since I did not completely understand the encoder positions and after changing the mode, I need to do the calibration. I'll do it in the future. Usually after a run, the motor becomes in 0 position and the servo mode is working normally, this can create a problem for an already assembled model. It's a bit complicated I wrote) But I don’t know how to describe it more simply)

1 hour ago, azimsu80 said:

Can we get selectable haptic feedback (low/mid/high) in settings?

I can do it. I’ll tell you a little about how it is arranged now: now there are 3 gradations of vibration, light, medium, hard. They differ only in action time, easy 20ms, used when touching the control, average 50ms, used for tactile feedback when moving the slider, hard is not used anywhere. From my remarks, different phones work out the same vibration differently, my s8 works fine with a soft and the test huawei gives almost nothing with a soft. I see the force setting in the coefficients for the current values, I will do in the next update. At the moment I took a break in development, as there are basic tasks for my job.

Display the tilt on the main screen is a great :classic: feature.

I have this set to see the status of aku, but in the latest 1.3.1 is not visible.

8 minutes ago, PetSild said:

Display the tilt on the main screen is a great :classic: feature.

I have this set to see the status of aku, but in the latest 1.3.1 is not visible.

Accepted. I'll see what I broke there)

A bit of development news. I made a servo implementation, in my opinion, a copy like the original application, it works fine, I’m not ashamed of it. I made profiles of smooth acceleration, deceleration of motors, now the model stops with inertia, as it should. C ++ code was rewritten again and cannot be directly integrated into the current application, so I will reassemble the application. I also thought UI and have thoughts on optimizing the interface in terms of convenience. I need a time to build the next version, I did not forget and did not abandon this project. if someone wants to support the development of the project, here is the link: Support page

( I want to raise funds will go for the purchase of other systems, like buwizz, and the development of ios version. )

Some information for Russian speaking peoples:

Для русскоговорящих пользователей, так же есть тема в группе LTR в вк: VK

5 hours ago, azimsu80 said:

Any good news for controlz fans?

Hello! A lot of news)
The update is almost done. It remains to do a couple of little things, conduct tests and it will be possible to publish. I think the publication will take place this week.
I will publish the list of changes and screenshots of the application a little later, because something may be added, but something may not be included in the update.

32 minutes ago, azimsu80 said:

Thank you for V1.4 update and i saw lots of new features ?

Enjoy it) I want to take short rest, and will bring some more features)

Guys, please tell us how the servo mode works in the new update 1.4? Does anyone have a problem with it?

Hai,

Version 1.4.1 is working great. I like the new steering button but the position was lock on the left side only. Other option  was functioning very well, no issue with servo. Happy holiday, thank you for giving us 1.4.1

Edited by azimsu80

27 minutes ago, azimsu80 said:

Hai,

Version 1.4.1 is working great. I like the new steering button but the position was lock on the left side only. Other option  was functioning very well, no issue with servo. Happy holiday, thank you for giving us 1.4.1

I understand you) It's great that there are no problems with the servo) Regarding the steering wheel, I did it literally in half a day. I wanted to include it in the latest update) I will finalize it in the future, side selection, appearance, and other settings) And you have a happy holiday)