TheCreatorr

Hoth Echo Base Command Center with Corridor MOC

This is my very own Hoth Echo Base Command Center with Corridor MOC built of LEGO bricks: 

o_1dnddsegsq0i1679150810ho1h7m12.png

o_1dnddsegs99nbteavf172doa013.png

o_1dnddsegsf3p11771he83krp2r11.jpg

o_1dndfhqn1161h1vjbhvusgmvqv12.png

o_1dnddsegtdko10qpuchqdbpog14.png

o_1dnddsegs78ak8telulcd1cu110.jpg

Addition: My MOCs "Hoth Echo Base Medical Bay with Corridor" and "Hoth Echo Base Command Center with Corridor" are designed so that they fit together perfectly and complement each other.

o_1dndfhioa1qm1crfile1ams1ebdn.jpg

! Minifig scale ! Hoth Echo Base Command Center with Corridor features two functual, smoothly sliding doors, two control panel consoles including cable details, a main server with pipe detailing, two control holotables, 3 seats for minifigures, indicated accurat lighting inside the Command Center, an Ice Corridor with many details from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, as well as a very accurate Command Center wall design. Included are 4 unique (cargo) containers, each one of them has a special design. 

--> Purchasable Instruction Manual and XML-Parts List available in my own shop: https://payhip.com/TheCreatorr 

You can follow me on flickr or take a look at more Star Wars MOCs of mine: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the-creatorr/ 

What do you guys think :classic:

:excited: Please note, that you can get the Instructions for both of them in my own shop (link in the first post of mine). And even if you only want to know how some building techniques works for your own Echo Base MOCs, you can cleary use my Intructions for inspiration! As we all know, LEGO delivers a huge amount of freedom for building our most beloved scenes from SW. 

Edited by TheCreatorr

Great build! I really like the corridor details!

Are you planning on building an entire echo base or a hoth diorama?

On 10/20/2019 at 2:18 AM, Reaper said:

Great build! I really like the corridor details!

Are you planning on building an entire echo base or a hoth diorama?

@Reaper Thank you :wink:. I tried many different ice dorridor shapes, and I used very much reference to get the shapes right! 

-> I just posted my newest addition to my Hoth Echo Base Modular MOC Series - The Hoth Echo Base Hangar Bay - : 

o_1dq1iv7n11iuir2u1rsq12099ej19.png

I will also build the Hoth Echo Base Hangar Bay Main Blast Door in the future ... so that you can attach all my MOCs in a modular way to have a full Echo Base dirorama :thumbup:

Edited by TheCreatorr

19 hours ago, TheCreatorr said:

@Reaper Thank you :wink:. I tried many different ice dorridor shapes, and I used very much reference to get the shapes right! 

-> I just posted my newest addition to my Hoth Echo Base Modular MOC Series - The Hoth Echo Base Hangar Bay - : 

I will also build the Hoth Echo Base Hangar Bay Main Blast Door in the future ... so that you can attach all my MOCs in a modular way to have a full Echo Base dirorama :thumbup:

Nice! I'm looking forward to seeing the complete Echo base!

3 hours ago, Omand said:

Very nice.  Also looking forward to whatever else you add of Echo Base.

@Omand Thx dude :wink:. Sadly tho I won't start designing the additional Main Blast Door MOC before Christmas... probably in spring 2020. 

This MOC is also very good! It fits perfectly with your other designs. 

Maybe you could post bigger pictures to let people appreciate better the design details. I have to zoom a lot the browser to see them better. 

On 11/21/2019 at 9:44 PM, dvogon said:

This MOC is also very good! It fits perfectly with your other designs. 

Maybe you could post bigger pictures to let people appreciate better the design details. I have to zoom a lot the browser to see them better. 

@dvogon Thank you :classic:! I built my 3 Hoth Echo Base MOCs with design and colour continuity, so that nothing looks out of place and that everything complement each other. 

I will definitely try to upload bigger pics in the future :).  

I finally finished building my Command Center MOC :excited:

o_1dtj2tgt9ft86fs1vvj123alorm.jpg

What do you guys think? 

I will post more pics in the following days ... :wink: