Sign in to follow this  
Ross Fisher

[OL FB] Small House, Acropolis

Dear Brother,
You might've heard that I'd recently been incarcerated in debtor's prison due to a misunderstanding over upkeep on a fort I'd commissioned. 
Well, the good news is that I'm now at liberty again. It seems Monsieur Gallo was able to clear up the book-keepers' errors and restore me to freedom. 
Of course I'm still livid. How can this be allowed to happen to a patriot and a devout follower of the Aplynacian Brothers? Even worse, some Corlander rapscallion was somehow able to bluff his way into my quarters, and insult me. You wouldn't credit it was possible!
Anyway, I am currently regaining my health in the small house Monsieur Gallo is renting on Acropolis. 
I have a mind to set the world to rights, but for now, I must rest. 
The Underlord guide your steps,
Jules.

Letter from the Abbé François to the Viscompte François, dated October 619.

Abbé François' new house

After building the Chateau D'Ouennes as a Maltese Fort, I wanted to give a nod to the standard Maltese house front, which is very commonplace on the island. I will be submitting it as a small residence. Hope you like it!

Edited by Ross Fisher

A neat and clean build, great use of the statuette pieces.

The Padre looks to be in bad mood, though he's free now, is he going to go after the Count?

8 hours ago, Bodi said:

The Padre looks to be in bad mood

That's just his resting bitchface. 

8 hours ago, Bodi said:

is he going to go after the Count?

There are no specific plans to go after the count.

Great facade, i really like this style of building.  The details and the composition of the hanging window over the archway looks great

Lovely facade, I wonder why people have to duck to even enter the front door though. :pir_laugh2:

And the Padré is out again? Seems like it was Open Day in that Oleon prison... humhum, what can Oleanders do right? :pir-angry:

2 hours ago, Darnok said:

Lovely facade

On 10/21/2019 at 9:08 PM, Fraunces said:

Great facade

For what it's worth, I did build a front room for each floor, but they weren't that impressive, so I left it as you see it. Thanks for the :thumbup: though!

4 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

For what it's worth, I did build a front room for each floor, but they weren't that impressive, so I left it as you see it. Thanks for the :thumbup: though!

You should post in a spoiler! Would still like to see.  Is the Padree attending Oktoberfest this year?

40 minutes ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

You should post in a spoiler!

Alas, that ship has sailed. Those bricks are now back in the box from whence they came. 

41 minutes ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

Is the Padree attending Oktoberfest this year?

The Abbé doesn't attend debauched drinking festivals. I'll see if I can send his opposite number. What time does the challenge end?

6 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

For what it's worth, I did build a front room for each floor, but they weren't that impressive, so I left it as you see it.

I would have loved to see it anyway.

55 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

Alas, that ship has sailed. Those bricks are now back in the box from whence they came. 

Aww... :pir-sceptic:

55 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

The Abbé doesn't attend debauched drinking festivals. I'll see if I can send his opposite number. What time does the challenge end?

Wouldn't he be eager to smite infidels - or have a drink too many and rethink his messed up life? :pir_tong2:

Weelond Oktoberfest is open until the 28th.