KevFett2011

[MOC]Stranger Things Season 3 - The Battle of Starcourt

Today is #StrangerSaturday and it is time to present to you my last Season 3 MOC and the finale of my Vignette series:

The group discusses a way to stop and kill the monster. Hopper and Joyce plan to infiltrate the Russian base under the mall in order to destroy the key to open the Gate, while Dustin and Erica will offer navigational assistance using his radio transmitter from atop Weathertop. Eleven offers to help Hopper but he asserts that he needs her safe, since the Mind Flayer is after her. The two then share an embrace, before the group departs to take Eleven to Murray's warehouse. 
Hopper, Joyce, and Murray descend into the Russian base while Steve and Robin take Dustin and Erica to the transmitter. Meanwhile, as the group was leaving with El, they find their car's ignition cable lost and Billy blocking the road with his car. The group resorts back to the mall. Mike attempts to raise Dustin via the radio transmitter but to no avail. When the group tries to take out the ignition cable from the car Eleven wrecked earlier, Eleven finds herself too weakened to evoke her powers. Moments later, Mike, Max and El witness the Mind Flayer looming atop the mall's roof. Mike warns Nancy before he and Max help El to hide. Just then, the Mind Flayer crashes through the mall's roof and searches for them. 

After figuring out that the group is trapped, Steve and Robin hurry back. At the mall, Lucas uses his slingshot to distract the Mind Flayer from attacking El, Mike, and Max, long enough to get both the group out of the mall. 
As Jonathan, Nancy, Will, and Lucas attempt to flee, Billy rushes to ram their vehicle only to be slammed by Steve's car. Billy chases Max, Mike, and El while the Mind Flayer pursues Steve and the group.
At the mall, despite Mike and Max's efforts, Billy knocks them out and seizes Eleven, taking her to the Mind Flayer. As the Mind Flayer approaches El, Steve and the group arrive in time and throw firework explosives, preventing it from attacking her. Eleven recalls the memories she saw of Billy's childhood and reaches out to him which breaks him out of the Mind Flayer's control. Billy then confronts the Mind Flayer and sacrifices himself to stop it from taking Eleven.

48922702743_5a0d4c2bb3.jpgStranger Things Season 3 - The Battle of Starcourt by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

I hope you like this Vignette and of course I would be pleased to get feedback. opefully, you enjoyed my Stranger Things vignette series, I had a lot of fun building and sharing them with you.

Greetings Kevin 

I greatly have enjoyed your series, even though I have no idea what’s going on(as I’m one of the weirdos who has never seen the show). I don’t normally comment because I don’t really have anything to add. I did notice you always get a lot of views, but not many comments. I was always glad to see you still pumped out the vignettes, because they’re great & nicely built. 

22 hours ago, Vindicare said:

I greatly have enjoyed your series, even though I have no idea what’s going on(as I’m one of the weirdos who has never seen the show). I don’t normally comment because I don’t really have anything to add. I did notice you always get a lot of views, but not many comments. I was always glad to see you still pumped out the vignettes, because they’re great & nicely built. 

Wow, nice to hear that :D You have to wacth that series ;) 

18 hours ago, LEGODrongo01 said:

That is one nice looking blob Monster

Haha thanks.

Greetings Kevin