Sign in to follow this  
Darth Bjorn

[Factions Ep. 3] [Balosar - L12 - Balosar] [L9 - Coruscant - TT] Freedawn

*Your entry has earned 6 XP*

Luxury Airspeeder above Coruscant

Excerpt from Lt. Markland’s Mission Log: During my research, looking through old imperial warrants I have found a number of interesting personalities. One entry that caught my eye, is of a rather young Balosar wanted for a number of offenses including theft, breaking and entering, reckless driving, speeding, and the list goes on. Evidently she is hiding in plain sight on Coruscant, where she earns her living as a limo-driver for politicians and billionaires. Old habits die hard. I wonder if that is all the work she does now.

Sometime earlier on Coruscant...

Zula thinking to herself: “Suck it up Zula! Do the research. Get the info. Take the offensive banter… Some night soon you’ll get your payback... At least enjoy the ride in this beut!”

The Freedawn speeding away from a Heist

Zula Morana’s Crew: Even though Zula was very careful about who she worked with, she rarely worked with the same crew twice. This made the robberies seem very different, and harder to link together. However, a few recurring individuals included the human male, master cat burglar Kawh Nudsoh, the Rodian slicer Bin Gaker, and the Aqualish demolitions expert, Ralto Dussel.

Airspeeder 'Freedawn' datasheet

Species: Balosar from Balosar (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Balosar_(species))

latest?cb=20091207031926

As always a closer look and some details from behind the scenes... Let me know what you think... :)

Spoiler

1280x853.jpg

A closer look at the Balosar Zula Morana, alongside her shady crew...

1280x960.jpg

Zula in her airspeeder 'The Freedawn'

1280x960.jpg

A look from above...

1280x960.jpg

The cockpit...

1280x960.jpg

Additional space...

1280x960.jpg

The engines...

Edited by goatman461

Excellent use of Photoshop all round, on the data file sheet and also in the cityscape. Lovely speeder design too.

Your photoshop skill turn this from a good build into an amazing work of art! I like all the details on your speeder.