Nice MOC but I would like videos like your reviews, with the time when it stars what I want to see. I recognice all the edit work but I just see the function part and the jokes :laugh: .

Awesome model - love the interchangeable turrets - and the video is hilarious as well as a great showcase of how far your shooting and editing skills have come :wub:

Amazing work as always @Sariel!

Do you plan on making an IS style turret as well? If memory serves, the IS1/2 simply put a new improved turret on the KV1/2 chassis (with some modifications perhaps)

No, I'm not overly happy with this chassis. Going with the standard PF batbox created plenty of problems.

4 hours ago, Sariel said:

I'm not overly happy with this chassis.

Like real ones, especially KV-2 with it's overpowered cannon: the recoil could just break the transmission.

Finally! I was waiting patiently to see this project. 

Love it! 

I must build it and most likely never disassemble.

Thanks Sariel!

I love the looks and the video editing! Great work. I like the smaller turret better. The one thing I can't get my head around is why are the tracks so "jumpy"? Since they roll on round road wheels I would expect then to run smoother...

Edited by MajklSpajkl

1 hour ago, MajklSpajkl said:

The one thing I can't get my head around is why are the tracks so "jumpy"?

It's USSR's tank. It's normal.

Besides jokes - there always were some engineering decisions, that were based only on tests and their results. If the engineers wanted to build something able to shoot - no matter if it breaks a half of tank's transmission. Because even stalled tank can shoot. And look at results of WW2 - this strategy worked. But the price of that strategy...

ahh the USSR where using a angle mounted to the hull to push the track pins back in as the track goes round makes more sense than a c-clip