Sign in to follow this  
kahir88

Riddlers Guild

- Good job Gang! We finally captured her! - said the blonde swordmaster, to his gang gladly.

48918559782_e4c3c52d58.jpg

- Jeepers Dred! - wonders the elf sorcerer. - Selma was right. We don't need a huge difficult trap, to capture her. A simple bear trap was very effective.

- Zoinks! Yeah! - said the bard. - And you wanted to be the prey once more, Right Doob?

- Woof! - barked his loyal companion. *

- Enough talk. - Dred ended the conservation, about his unsuccessful traping plan. - Let's see who really is Queen Ylsphet!

With that, he grabbed the hair, and pulled. Surprisingly it came off very easy, with the rest of the mask.

- Jinkies! - the dwarf girl almost dropped the torch.

48918559632_3e7dd84528.jpg

- Lord Raavage? - the gang was surprised when they saw him.

- No you fools! I'm his brother, Ravaage! And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

Spoiler

Spoiler

This is just a fun build, based on the latest challenge.

* What did you think? He's just a dog. He can't talk.

Edited by kahir88

Lol, that's really a good play off :laugh: . Took a second for me to catch on.   I like the floor you made a lot, and you minifig interpretations.  Still laughing!

This is hysterical!  I love the Scooby Doo reference!  Your fantasy take on it is awesome.  Great little scene, nice floor, and use of the wall pieces.  Great work!

Hilarious story :laugh:
The build itself makes excellent use of those printed stone panels, and I like the loose parts for the floor :thumbup:

Took me a minute to catch on, but this MOC gave me a pretty good chuckle.  I totally agree with soccerkid6, great use of those printed panels.