HereWeGoAgain

Birth of a new Lego city [UPDATE #24 Overpass completed! ]

1 hour ago, HereWeGoAgain said:

I haven't been able to come up with a name as weird as this may sound lol. I have to think of something though...Brickpoint? Brickport? St. Tilesville? New stud city?

Those are some fitting names for your city! The way you have set up your coastal city I especially like Brickpoint, because of the sighting point above the beach, and Brickport, as such a big bridge is fitting with a harbor nearby.

It can be refreshing to take a break from a project. Focus on your other interests for a while, it could lead to new ideas for your LEGO project!

On 8/9/2020 at 4:02 PM, Wesley D said:

Those are some fitting names for your city! The way you have set up your coastal city I especially like Brickpoint, because of the sighting point above the beach, and Brickport, as such a big bridge is fitting with a harbor nearby.

It can be refreshing to take a break from a project. Focus on your other interests for a while, it could lead to new ideas for your LEGO project!

Yeah you're right, Brickpoint does sound pretty good!

On 8/9/2020 at 3:38 PM, Pdaitabird said:

Very nice city layout! At first I thought the heater was a large building with columns...it blends in well!

It does blend in OK yeah. It doesn't really run, even in winter as I have my computer + screen that end up doing the heating anyway when I'm down here :laugh:

Edited by HereWeGoAgain