That is amazing. Love it. Have you considered some Hidden Side sets? Like the school, for example?

Edited by Hive

41 minutes ago, Hive said:

That is amazing. Love it. Have you considered some Hidden Side sets? Like the school, for example?

Thank you! I'm hoping to add the High School to next year's village, just waiting for it to go on sale at some point. Hopefully they continue that line as it's the only thing we have that's close to a Halloween theme.

Now I just need to get started on my Christmas Village which takes quite a bit more time as everything will be brick-built for that.  :classic:

FYI....my wife is going to be not happy with you.  Before Lego displays in our living room were regulated to only Thanksgiving thru New Years (Winter Village).  Now kids and I got to do a Halloween display......  What fun!

Looks already nicely creepy! Good job with the green highlights. They really help it coming alive.:classic:

This is really delightful - I love the spooky lighting you've included. The simple octagonal vignettes are a nice touch, too. Thanks for sharing!