kurigan

Top Banner For LOGO contest Cat A

I missed the contest entirely, I just want paying attention. I also wasn't feeling 100% today and found myself looking to kill time so figured I'd amuse myself by doing a Top Banner version in my own "pirate" style anyway. I kind of ripped off @Kai NRGs format, more than a little bit, sorry:pir-look:, but it's just for fun. Use it or don't, love it or hate it, what ever; it is what it is.

BoBS-Banner-800-x-100-001_zpsgk7kf7ls.jp

42 minutes ago, kurigan said:

I missed the contest entirely, I just want paying attention. I also wasn't feeling 100% today and found myself looking to kill time so figured I'd amuse myself by doing a Top Banner version in my own "pirate" style anyway. I kind of ripped off @Kai NRGs format, more than a little bit, sorry:pir-look:, but it's just for fun. Use it or don't, love it or hate it, what ever; it is what it is.

BoBS-Banner-800-x-100-001_zpsgk7kf7ls.jp

Your good!

The contest will commence forthwith and will conclude midnight anywhere in the world October 2 619. (5 weeks)

The deadline has been extended to the 16th

That's a very piratey banner, it's a good idea to include the symbols of the four factions, and I noticed it has exactly the same colour scheme than your profile picture.:pir_laugh2:

Imitation's the highest form of flattery right?  Really like the fade to black you've got here. :thumbup: 

56 minutes ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

Your good!

The contest will commence forthwith and will conclude midnight anywhere in the world October 2 619. (5 weeks)

The deadline has been extended to the 16th

Oh, Hot Dog! Thanks mate. editing...

@Bodi well the factions was Kai's idea :pir-look: works though. The color scheme is no accident :wink:

@Kai NRG thanks! yeah my "whole pirate style" centers around parchment paper, heavy ink and poor lighting :pir_laugh2:

Edited by kurigan

I like it! It doesn't have any LEGO element to it, but maybe that's not necessary. And maybe it doesn't need to be quite so dark at the ends, but overall it definitely works. :thumbup: