Hello!

It was my first MOC after switching from Lego Digital Designer to Studio. That was time, when I can learned how Studio works.
Brave warriors are taking a rest on their post. Part of them are watching the area. Everything looks safely and quiet, but there is something worrisome in the cave...

48898146377_f45b614fd3_h.jpgLookout Tower by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr

48898146002_5ef58fac9c_h.jpgLookout Tower by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr

48898146082_ff7549ed2c_h.jpgLookout Tower by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr

48897952931_8a12c8b9f1_h.jpgLookout Tower by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr

48897417733_f99e011aec_h.jpgLookout Tower by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr

48898146267_73e2339d5c_h.jpgLookout Tower by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr

48898146322_2d4ecad7e0_h.jpgLookout Tower by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr

48897417883_f9062f2853_h.jpgLookout Tower by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr

Enjoy :)

Nice design.  I like the top of the tower and how you used the slope pieces.  The trees look great and nice rockwork.  I like the monster in the cave too.  I would be nice to see this in physical form.  

Very nice brickworks! I like the combination of different shades to give the tower structure. The landscaping looks pretty good too. Really good job! :classic:

Very nice! Amazing tower and well built trees. That monster is really cool! :-)

Thank you all for your comments. The most time-consuming element was landscape. As I good remember I spent something about 2 weeks of building rocks and trees. Regarding the monster, sometimes is better to not show everything and leave some room to our imagination :)

I really like it. An interior might be nice on this tower, but maybe that'd be too small for the current scale.

Keeping with the Black Falcons theme I see; is that your favourite faction from classic Castle?

@leafan, thank you. I hope that someday I will build similar tower, but with interior.

Yep, Black Falcons is my favourite fraction. Second place is for Wolfpack. I really like these two fractions. I meaning about colors and symbols. They are very clean and simply look good.

I have an idea for new castle for Black Falcons, but it will be probably my last MOC for them for some time. Next fraction will be Wolfpack. I have some ideas in my head :)