PiGiDi

Hello everyone

Hi! I'm new here :innocent2:

I'm HUGE Ninjago fan :-)

And I came here to communicate with other fans all around the world. The only problem is that I'm not native English speaker, but I hope we will deal.

I'll try my best to be active and helpful :wink:

Welcome to eurobricks! Not being a native english speaker isn't an issue, many people here aren't; it is just a common language so that we all have some chance of understanding each other. Besides, what you have written above is pretty good - treat this as an opportunity to perfect your English even further! If you are ever unsure, don't be afraid to ask for help. :grin:

Edited by marvelBoy123

3 hours ago, PiGiDi said:

The only problem is that I'm not native English speaker, but I hope we will deal.

Well, there are much more who are not native Englisch speakers, including myself, so a problem? course not.

So have fun.

Welcome aboard !

Not being a native english speaker is not an issue here ! we have many members who are not native english talkers, like me ! :pir_laugh2:

I am a big fan of the Ninjago Sky Pirates line (of course, I am a Pirates addict...) TLG released and would love to have another line like this in the future.

And you, What is your favourite Ninjago line ?