Well, after a long period of not doing much besides the giant Eleitian Central Command model, I present to you my newest model, The Cliffside Villa! 

Cliffside Villa

The idea came about last Sunday, I was procrastinating on doing stuff I was supposed to, as one does. I decided to expand on the bridge, which I had been building as a standalone concept but couldn't figure out what to do with. I was going to build a fairytale castle on the cliffs that I eventually made behind the bridge, but then it morphed into an entirely different building altogether!

Cliffside Villa

The porches, stained glass window, and other elements of the actual pavilion came about next, after I'd laid the groundwork (literally) in the form of the cliffs. 

Cliffside Villa

I then decided to make it into a combination of my previous Temple of the Moon Maiden MOC and something more open to interpretation. So it could be used, (it sits on a baseplate totaling 32 x 48) as an addition to a modular city! Perhaps a large city park with a pavilion, or some form of garden! 

Cliffside VillaCliffside VillaCliffside Villa

From my official description: 

It's a fine spring day at the Cliffside Villa! The Moon Priest contemplates the deep questions of life on the porch, while his daughter strolls the elegantly appointed walkways of the garden. Two guards stand sentry by the staircase, protecting the inhabitants of the Villa from harm. Explore all the secret nooks and crannies of this large set, from the bell tower to the fish pond to the stained glass window behind which the statue of the Moon Maiden is placed! 

Set features: 

- 2568 Pieces 

- 7 Minifigures: The Moon Priest, Moon Priest's Daughter, Statue of the Moon Maiden, (2) Garden Statues, (2) Guards

- Villa features a large stained glass window, metallic Statue of the Moon Maiden on a raised pedestal, and two spacious porches. Upper story features a movable bell! 

- Elegant bridge crosses a large frog pond filled with lily pads and other aquatic plants. See if you can spot the frogs hiding down there! 

- Statuary adorns the garden, which is built onto the cliffs with beautiful brick-built birch and cherry trees in full bloom. 

- Relax on the small bench set below one of the statues!

- Features multiple unique pieces, such as the Ornamental gold fish adorning the roof, the Moon Priest's staff, and much more!

- Spacious basement level beneath the Villa is perfect for placing hidden treasure or whatever you need for added suspense!

But don't just follow that one story for this model, use your imagination to make it your own! This model, on baseplates totaling 32 x 48, can be placed as a standalone model or a complementary model for your modular city! Use it as a pavilion, a city park, or a historical monument in your LEGO town. 

This MOC is now on LEGO Ideas! If you want to, please help support it, I'd love for it to be one of the lucky few that makes it! 

The Cliffside Villa: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/4bfda07a-beb1-440e-bcfe-d9742e9d3746

Feel free to leave any comments below, and keep on building, everyone! :) 

Looks good! With its light and open construction it has quite an elvish feel to it. Also nice use of decorative elements! :classic: