Sign in to follow this  
Mesabi

[GOC-COR] Stormhaven Post Office

Type: Small Artisan? 

Task: Mangrove Madness, No. 12

Corrington's mail system allows for speedy communication through the colonies. 

48877502132_1427652922_z.jpg

A post marshall ensures that letters are kept confidential, and that the proper amount of postage is added to each letter.

48877502057_edc4c3f170_z.jpg

Even the mighty, WTC obeyed the rules of the post office, it was far too risky to risk losing canned Horse Meat orders. 

48876771158_52b03bcf03_z.jpg

Fin

Thanks for viewing my first build in like forever. I thought I'd do something stormhaven related to warm up, and I hope that this works too get my skills back. 

C&C appreciated. Prepare for shenanigans. 

A house built on water, the angled door and the plank road/balcony give more life to the build, and there are even some plants beneath the bridge, nice job.

Small and simple, but nice work overall! The angled door is a nice touch as is the angled walkway. Maybe a bit more greenery would be good, but perhaps this is nearer the shoreline than deep within the mangroves.

Good to have you back and building!

Very nice return, Mesabi! I really like this build, with the funny angles, the offset door and the walkway.

You still have a few bricks in need of pressing down (cheese slopes on the gables), but overall, I really like the attention to detail and the fact that it isn't just sitting squarely on the plate. There is also a nice interior, and I like the little architectural details on the house.

However, the GoC requires a 20x20 build, so while it is a nice build and property, unfortunately, it doesn't qualify for the GoC.

6 hours ago, Bregir said:

However, the GoC requires a 20x20 build, so while it is a nice build and property, unfortunately, it doesn't qualify for the GoC.

Crud. Would I be able to add a secondary connected structure to have this qualify?

10 hours ago, Mesabi said:

Crud. Would I be able to add a secondary connected structure to have this qualify?

Yes, you can add to this post.