Sign in to follow this  
Fraunces

[SR - MRCA] Teaching youngsters / A Bloody Bill Build

"Aye tell me jimbo is it because we've been drinking too much Sereenian beer yesterday or is that "the Margaret" laying at the quay?" 

"Ahoy ahoy you stinkin' Sea Rats! Let me show you what a real flag looks like! Now this [raising the black] is a free mans flag. The other one I have here [raising a SR flag without a black stripe, shaking his head], Bloody Bill stripped it of it's black colour, because you Rats are a disgrace for us proper pirates."

"You have quite some nerve to come to our Tortuga warehouse insulting us after you seized one of our ships, we are supposed to work together!"

"We sail the seas, always in danger of tyrannical maniacs trying to control every drip and every piece of wood on the Brick Seas. YOU on the other hand, bumping onto NPC pirates like you own the place with your smuggler ships, not even showing any colour in the top minstrel..... Bloody Bills told me tell you he had no choice as to take a 100 doubloons for our trouble. He, who has better things to do at this moment, does not need this piece of junk, and you can have it back. Bloody Bill trusts the matter is settled and hopes you will make a swift turn to the brighter life and live like a real pirate, like your dad once used to do. Your crew is tied down below. Beware next time!"

IMG_20191010_180239~2

Belowdecks:

IMG_20191010_180352~2

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This story is mainly inspired by the last Kings Port Advertiser in which Bloody Bill took the Margaret from me, but this was a mistake. He was not supposed to attack Sea Rat traders. That is why me and @Capt Wolf came up with this scenario. I do not posses the bricks to made Bloody Bill who is shown in this build, so very conveniently, Bloody Bill did sent one of his men to bring the message over :innocent2:.

I will transfer 100 DB to Bloody Bill, and hope the matter is settled then. 

More about the buildings, which are in Tortuga,  in this post.

Very good! Bloody Bill looks forward to you raising the black next time you sail! :pir-grin:

Interesting text, accompanied with a nice dock scene, and that man pointing a rifle behind the window illustrates well the hostility between the pirates pirates and free traders.