Robert8

HIDDEN SIDE - TV Show

Hidden Side TV show coming next year :pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel:

16 minutes ago, kelceycoe said:

TV SERIES COMING; ACTIVITY & ghost-hunting BOOKS EACH WITH MINIFIGURE COMING 2020:

https://www.target.com/p/guide-to-ghost-hunting-with-minifigure-lego-hidden-side-by-meredith-rusu-paperback/-/A-77568073

https://www.target.com/p/activity-book-with-minifigure-lego-hidden-side-by-ameet-studio-paperback/-/A-77568070

Yes that would make the theme more attractive to AFOLs like myself than just avoiding it, or like me, using select sets as add-on kits to my Monster collection.

Edited by Robert8

To be fair, it's kinda late for a TV Show now... it should have debuted at the same time as the sets or earlier, but not this late. By then, the interest in the line will probably start to die down.

But hey, it's better late than never.

Pretty sure the "TV Show," is the online series they showed the first episode of around launch.

Don't look too deep into it.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:47 AM, Lego David said:

To be fair, it's kinda late for a TV Show now... it should have debuted at the same time as the sets or earlier, but not this late. By then, the interest in the line will probably start to die down.

But hey, it's better late than never.

Well, remember that first animated Scooby Doo movie? The rest of the world got it in November of that first year of the launch and we here in the USA didn't get it until next year on a blu-ray release with another one.

So I'm guessing it comes later possibly next year.