Thai bricks

Pictures of fire service bike and ATV, ideas for MOC?

Posted (edited)

If a toy company had produced a fire service bike I would have dismissed it as the usual overdone flights of fancy. Until last Sunday in Bangkok:

wdNGYAYtv5zAOH2BEAR8WrphLP94AbfoO_RFm1XX

x64lM6dRsn7I3KlAI5WcKB5uDtE3RW6qLCtIej-1

aV3S7thiamQqGqUbNfw4TWkK7ZNrOJKN-ZzKPG0k

(Apologies for the poor pic here. This is the 2nd attempt, but against the light...)

xVMCTh5lR5qlfeQNOu-gT3BJDMFAdC9mXn8l_bUE

I think this is a BMW F650 or 800 GS. Actually, it makes perfect sense: Bangkok has infamous traffic jams and Thailand has one of the worst death rates on the roads on the planet. So when in a collision a car catches fire this bike may mean the difference for the occupants between a stay in hospital or in the morgue.

WWiCW61aB792gh9-1dom79yBbgnH0-kLqyu6LP7I

FfQBNv-p4rQZvwR5G3BD0EJg-gFguoPzyQTh6obU

If anybody wants more details on these, my wife will be going there frequently over the next few weeks. Please ask.

If this is posted in the wrong section - my apologies, I am new here. I'm posting this for the benefit of anyone who may want to create something a little different.

Have fun,

Peter.

Edited by Thai bricks
broken links

Sorry, I have been doing this for years, but Google changed how this works and it's really obscure. The whole album is shared, but that's not enough. I will try to edit my post now to see whether I can fix this.

Posted (edited)

The forum s/w doesn't seem to want to take the links I paste. After some trial and error I have found that I cannot edit broken links. I deleted them, added the img tags back manually and pasted the "new" links. I can now see my pictures from another browser, without being logged into either the forum or Google. So, hopefully this will fix it for everybody.

If not, here is the link to the shared folder: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOkHH0NYanZHBZtmR-sw80r_IPidUIm9LGbKqrztAhGXVHCkpJJ7lqZN7JMMJYjPA?key=Um5HSkpvcTg0ZlptUURoZDNhdV8yWEFkMGlvVWdB

Edited by Thai bricks
links are fixed - hopefully