eric trax

[MOC] Claas Scorpion 756 - telehandler

Hello again! This is the fourth model this year. Introducing the Claas Scorpion 756 telehandler!

claas_scorpion_01.jpg

I've always wanted to build a telehandler. My other machines are 1:17 and it seemed impossible to me. Looking at other models, however, I decided to take the challenge

d89bc4a7-4cb4-4c00-95b6-b4454366a30a.jpe

I started to build my chassis inspired by Manitou's colleague Lorens. There is not much left of it. Including that the entire chassis was turned upsite down. The vehicle drives by the lagre engine and the steered by servo motor. It also has four-wheel drive. The loader arm is moved by three medium motors. The first lift which fits under the arm together with the long cylinder from the 42100 set. He gave it the correct geometry. The second one is in the arm and extends it. The third is at the end and controls the attachments. The whole thing is controlled by two Sbrick's. I am very happy how the model looks. Unfortunately, there are no fenders because there was not enough space for them.

Photos:

claas_scorpion_01.jpg_thumb.jpg claas_scorpion_02.jpg_thumb.jpg claas_scorpion_03.jpg_thumb.jpg claas_scorpion_04.jpg_thumb.jpg claas_scorpion_05.jpg_thumb.jpg claas_scorpion_06.jpg_thumb.jpg claas_scorpion_07.jpg_thumb.jpg claas_scorpion_08.jpg_thumb.jpg claas_scorpion_09.jpg_thumb.jpg claas_scorpion_10.jpg_thumb.jpg claas_scorpion_11.jpg_thumb.jpg claas_scorpion_12.jpg_thumb.jpg claas_scorpion_13.jpg_thumb.jpg claas_scorpion_14.jpg_thumb.jpg

Video:

Thanks for reading and watching!

No CLAAS tyres? Come on! :thumbdown:

No, but seriously, this looks amazing! I love the carriage system and the attachments, and your use of the loader bucket. I had the thought of adapting my 8295 to use it at some point, but never got around to it.

Great job, Eric! Outdid yourself this time. :thumbup:

Just now, Maaboo35 said:

No CLAAS tyres? Come on! :thumbdown:

Xerion wheels are unfortunately too big for this scale. I'm still waiting for the smaller version but Lego has time for it :(

Try Fishertechnic tyres!

Awesome model, I like everything of this model. My compliments.

Wow, what a beautiful MOC !! Functions so well and looks awesome.

Looking at the photo, I first thought that it was more like a city/creator model. But was pleasantly surprised to see all the functions packed inside !

I have no idea how to describe what I want to say. WOW, amazing is just not enough. I can belive that you have fitted all that into such a small MOC. GREAT JOB. Also amazing that you have build four models this year, and the quality is amazing on all of them.

Please note I still wait on the John Deere version of the tractors. :blush:

Very nice Michal, I have realized that my telehandlers can be done with this tires

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=41893#T=C&C=11

but I do not have additional small battery box and no extra servo motor. :sad: With M motor for steering I need huge number of gears... I see that only way to integrate m-motor inside boom is to cover it with plates...

51 minutes ago, M_longer said:

I'd like to inform that instructions are slowly taking shape:

This is excellent news! Thanks!

14 hours ago, I_Igor said:

As usual, @M_longer and @eric trax tandem are doing their job very professionally 

We are trying to provide the best building experience as possible :)
I can tell that whole model is extremely dense - there's almost no unused space, everything (5 motors and 3 IR receivers + battery box) is tigthly packed in average size model.

24 minutes ago, M_longer said:

We are trying to provide the best building experience as possible :)
I can tell that whole model is extremely dense - there's almost no unused space, everything (5 motors and 3 IR receivers + battery box) is tigthly packed in average size model.

That is something :thumbup:

I'm still struggling how to put 2 L-motors, one m-motor and technic battery box inside "box" with 7 studs height, 19 studs wide and 9 studs long without using bevel gears...

So, Marek finished working on the building instructions. I have to admit that the model is damn hard to build but that's how it was moved step by step ... chapeau bass

This manual is so professionally done that it even impressed me. Bravo!

Rebrickable: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-35607/M_longer/claas-scorpion-756/

Selfy: https://sellfy.com/p/nteyxk/

86380328_2639352349643455_46377517067953

A big thanks for the instructions! I have bought them immediately and am very curious to check them out. Keep up your great work and collaboration!

4 hours ago, Gimmick said:

Soooo, we can buy this from Cada in a few months?

It is correct. You will be able to order it... this year.

10 hours ago, eric trax said:

It is correct. You will be able to order it... this year.

=) Gratulations I guess? :D

Is this an one-time "they bought this model"-thing or more like a continuous cooperation? :)

4 hours ago, Gimmick said:

Is this an one-time "they bought this model"-thing or more like a continuous cooperation? :)

I cannot answer this question ;)

47 minutes ago, eric trax said:

I cannot answer this question ;)

:D

Ok, I will not ask any further :>.