gregorski904

Car from 42098 in 3 different colours

54 minutes ago, gregorski904 said:

@johnnym hope you will have idea :)

Great, thanks, I get the picture! :sweet:

Wow, those chromed rims look gorgeous! The Mustang rims also look nice, I'd really like to use them on my Palomino - maybe the Palomino in red and with black roof and with white stripe and the Mustang wheels in chrome silver... :grin:

BTW, I find it interesting how open and empty the red version above looks at the rear part of the cabin. I either didn't notice that in pictures of the blue version - maybe due to its black interior - or I am already too much used to the look of my mod of this car, which closes that part from the sides. All three versions are pretty identical at that position apart from the colors used, aren't they?

Just now, gregorski904 said:

@johnnym yes they are identical  just colour and wheels are different

That shows the importance of the "right" colors. And black is really useful to hide details.

I don't like black rims in cars, and these 2 different color models are a great example, I like them much more than the original!

10 hours ago, mpj said:

I don't like black rims in cars, and these 2 different color models are a great example, I like them much more than the original!

Well, the black rims are OK for me, but IMO orange and red are also the more pleasing colors than dark azure. But hey, we can now create a rallye car in the Martini Racing colors with the dark azure fenders.