Introduction
Welcome to the brick house, the perfect house for your Minifigure. Though it's small, it has all the necessary things for your Minifigure to be comfortable. The outside of the house is modeled after a 1X1 LEGO brick for the Minifigure to feel completely at home.

The build
The brick house is 12 studs long and wide with a height of about 14 bricks. There are 234 bricks in the brick house. In the build, you can see a small living room with a chair, fireplace bookshelf, and a coffee table. Upstairs is a bedroom with one bed in it.

inspiration
I have quite a few LEGO Minifigures and some of them I don't just want to throw in a box, so I decided to make a home/display case for my Minifigures.

please support on lego ideas.

pjimage (3).jpg

That is really cool! Great concept and excellent execution. Could even make a row of different colored ones. I love it and would gladly buy several if Lego were to produce them!

4 hours ago, fordtruckin said:

That is really cool! Great concept and excellent execution. Could even make a row of different colored ones. I love it and would gladly buy several if Lego were to produce them!

Thabks?

Great MOC!  I love it when people integrate Lego shapes into their MOCs, like this one and Eight Studs from Bricklink.  Would be interested to see it integrated into a city.

8 minutes ago, Vilhelm22 said:

Great MOC!  I love it when people integrate Lego shapes into their MOCs, like this one and Eight Studs from Bricklink.  Would be interested to see it integrated into a city.

Cool idea! Seeing the updates you’ve done over at Ideas, I can’t help but flinch when seeing the Technic brick to 1x1 SNOT brick attachment. Not only half-illegal due to the difference in height of the placement of the SNOT bit and the Technic hole and on the 1x1 brick but also bizarre when there’s better options. Maybe a bar to clip would work better :wink:

Anyway, cool design.

On 10/7/2019 at 5:24 PM, paupadros said:

Cool idea! Seeing the updates you’ve done over at Ideas, I can’t help but flinch when seeing the Technic brick to 1x1 SNOT brick attachment. Not only half-illegal due to the difference in height of the placement of the SNOT bit and the Technic hole and on the 1x1 brick but also bizarre when there’s better options. Maybe a bar to clip would work better :wink:

Anyway, cool design.

LOL im sorry it makes you flinch, I just don't want to compromise the look of the outside or inside so a clip is a bit difficult :) but I can check out if I can make an update.

On 10/8/2019 at 6:08 AM, Agent 86 said:

Cute idea! And awesome execution!

40 minutes ago, MarthyLooper said:

LOL im sorry it makes you flinch, I just don't want to compromise the look of the outside or inside so a clip is a bit difficult :) but I can check out if I can make an update.

You could keep the whole wall of bricks for the exterior and add the clip inside (I mean, maybe a parallel clip attachment a brick further inside.