Wellesley

[COR - FB] Smugglers innovative power

48841697983_e7ffc209d3.jpg48841697653_ac2e35eae5.jpg
It was a normal day somewhere in a Corrish colony. All seemed quiet and the patrols couldn't notice anything suspicious on duty.
48841697248_be6d9db7d1.jpg

If only they had taken a look through the cellar windows, maybe something would have appeared to be strange.
48841695903_b381f63c33.jpg48842244827_18164665f3.jpg

Beneath the ground the criminal forces have created a network of tunnels, even through the rivers. A dangerous undertaking that was solely profit driven.
48841696638_c84c8d5ca3.jpg48842068321_ea1e3cc875.jpg

Who can say how many of these tunnels exist throughout the new world?

Spoiler

48842067431_782bd604f8.jpg48841694573_167e683e86.jpg48841695028_73bf60984a.jpg48842243902_fabc448573.jpg48842064856_0e7793a5f8.jpg48841693748_3967d2c49c.jpg48842065486_70db25a075.jpg48842074456_8cf7fb0e7e.jpg

lol that's excellent !!!

What ever the settlement the Sea Rats will be glad to licence it as a legal small/medium commerce :laugh:

I saw some innovative bird... could we have one more shot of it ?

6 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

Are those WTC marines? Looking suspiciously like it...

Spot on:)

5 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Interesting storylines can be drawn from this...

Yes, I already have a rough outline of my own continuation, but feel free to use this as a starting point if you want.

For now I didn't want to put it in a specific settlement, but we will definitely learn more about the place one way or another.

Really nice build, loving the underwater tunnel idea!

One question though: aren't you a Corry, why the SR build? :pir-sceptic:

Lovely idea and nice execution! The underwater landscape is very good too! I especially like the way you realized the caotic warehouse, in with empty caskets and the spider web

@Wellesley, Excellent build. I love the concept, and it's very well executed. It's fitting for the WTC, and I appreciate mentioning us in a build. 

...as these actions were not ordered by the WTC however, and there is no "legitimate proof" that these are not stolen uniforms the WTC is not liable for any and all underwater tunnels in these settlements. :pir-tongue:

On 10/4/2019 at 4:24 PM, Wellesley said:

For now I didn't want to put it in a specific settlement, but we will definitely learn more about the place one way or another.

Just wanted to mention a bit of etiquette here,and feel free to ignore me. the title is [your faction-FB] so while this does involve Sea Rats (I guess? The WTC is definitely not Sea Rats!) You would still put [COR].

Additionally, and while this is optional, we do try to use specific settlements in our builds, as it allows us to build on each other's work, and build up settlement values. Like, okay, you did this great build with underwater tunnels. If you set it in a specific settlement, since I like the idea, now I could use it later. 

If you have any questions, let us know, and we're here for you. 

Also, as a side note, I am totally okay with anyone using WTC marines in their stories, just know that the company may or may not approve of their actions. 

On 10/5/2019 at 8:50 AM, Darnok said:

One question though: aren't you a Corry, why the SR build? :pir-sceptic:

Ignoring the allegation I see lmao

On 10/4/2019 at 11:14 AM, Ross Fisher said:

Are those WTC marines? Looking suspiciously like it...

1 hour ago, Mesabi said:

..as these actions were not ordered by the WTC however, and there is no "legitimate proof" that these are not stolen uniforms the WTC is not liable for any and all underwater tunnels in these settlements. :pir-tongue:

But are they really though? .... Maybe Mama just doesn't know ... It is her birthday after all lol

@Mesabi Thanks for the advice and the clarification on the rules.

First I wanted to just build a Sea Rat build, simply because they fitted the idea best. Then it was mentioned they would look like WTC marines and I felt this could fit the storyline even better. In both cases I didn't want to involve the official WTC and its reputation, more like either some renegades or as suggested, stolen uniforms. Every story would have involved internal handling of the matters and led to retribution (thus no worries).

Edited by Wellesley