Eoin Wallace

Book III Challenge IV: A Stop on the Road

previously

After the battle at Fort Cander, Eoin and his soldiers had set out for Cedrica. They had not left any survivors so they did not have to travel under cover, and they had all decided to stop at an inn before going to the palace for more information and a good night's sleep.

A Stop on the Road

Eoin had decided that he also need a drink, so he approached the bar and got in a conversation with the bartender. He also noticed the crown and guild colours which he had seen a lot in Cedrica. "Rumors?" said the bartender "Those aren't true! The queen would never do such things, where did you hear that!" "A friend told me" said Eoin. "I thought it seemed to fit,didn't she just get back from a trip to Nocturnus?" "Eye that she did, but it is still preposterous even with the Undead rebellions in Nocturnus!" replied the angry bartender. Eoin then took his drink back to his table, not wanting to start a fight or draw attention.

Below are some more pics. C&C welcome!:dhappy:

Spoiler

Close up shots:

A Stop on the Road

A Stop on the Road

Nice!  I like the use of the crown as a bar trophy.  The raised tile bar floor looks good, too!

Good to see Challenge entries showing up. A lot of detail in this build, and I always like seeing the Laketown shield being used. Nice work!

Nice build, Sir Wallace. 

Seems to me that this Inn is packed with nice ale. 
It amazes me how you managed to include so many minifigs in such a small space. 

And great bar furniture, man!
Good to see the crown standing proudly in the top shelf. 

Cheers, mate!

Looks like the beer is good and frothy at this inn! The top shelf holding some knick knacks and trophies is excellent.