Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

[FB] A shrine in the jungle

Somewhere on Calinstock, near the small settlement recently established by the crew of the Cranky Parrot. Not too far off the coast, but hidden from the seaside by already impenetrable jungle, Captain Riley and "Sarge" stood next to some form of statue...

hx9r9hP.jpg

"So this is what you have worked on lately, Captain? I assumed you were up to... other business in the jungle. Cleaning the coconut palm, if you get me..."

K91h6hG.jpg

"You have a filthy mind, Sarge. No, this statue has taken up most of my spare time over the last weeks. See, I could not talk about it openly so far, for the Order has its eyes and ears everywhere: I am a follower of Prometheus, and we are persecuted all over the Brick Seas. This place feels like a new start and safe haven at the same time. Here I can live my faith without fear for my life. This statue of Prometheus is just the beginning."

2cefDWN.jpg

"A small shrine to Prometheus, showing Him as the bearer of the flame He brought to us from the gods.

Made from clay, as He has made us minifigs in His image at the dawn of time."

=====================================================================

Licensed as a small arts&culture property in Proxyville - soon to be renamed.

The whole build:

C0Ix4BV.jpg

Nothing major, and I am not overly happy with it. Still feeling a bit build-blocked...

As always, C&C are welcome and appreciated!

This one fits well for a forest scene.Iif you want something to change : maybe a little bit of reframing for the too well arranged greenies boarding the shrine (behind the two minifigs)... the "cleaned" space in front of the shrine is enough, no need of formal garden in addition.

You may even add some height to the greenies on the back scene.