Sign in to follow this  
Darth Bjorn

[Factions Ep. 3] [Snogar - Q10 - Ota] [Q10 - Ota - TT] Diplomatic Mission to Ota

*Your entry has earned 5 XP*

Diplomatic Mission to Ota

Diplomacy Mission Report from Cdr. Goren: The planet Ota has proven to be a prime prospect for a new supply base, despite the harsh climate. The local Snogar seem to be very interested in our technology and has agreed to our presence against technological assistance and weapons. High command has agreed to their terms, however I do not like the idea of us risking arming a local rebellion. We must take certain precautions to establish an unchallenged presence.

///

This is my version of the Snogar (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Snogar)

latest?cb=20051227200704

And a few detailed shots:

Spoiler

1280x960.jpg

The characters... I really think the LOTR head fits the bill as a Snogar, and I'm quite happy with the Imp. Officer cold-weather outfit...

1280x960.jpg

From the back...

Edited by goatman461

You've dresser the figs well for the harsh climate - these little touches make the scene come to life. The platform is simple but well built and the alien is very close to the source material. Great job! :thumbup:

Thanks @MKJoshA - I'm always trying to expand on the imperial uniforms for army building - I really like the idea of the trench coats for imperials like you see in Solo and Rogue one...

@Basiliscus Thanks - I'm really happy about the minifigs in this one...