Sign in to follow this  
Darth Bjorn

[Factions Ep. 3] [Sauvax - Q15 - Leritor] [Q15 - Leritor - TT] Diplomatic Mission to Leritor

*Your entry has earned 5 XP*

Diplomatic Mission to Leritor

Diplomacy Mission Report from Cdr. Calun: We have successfully established an initial agreement with the Sauvax that warranting our presence on their homeworld. Against a generous amount of continuing supplies, they have agreed to one imperial inland base. The full agreement of imperial presence on Leritor will be negotiated once the first base is established.

///

In this post I tried to depict the Sauvax (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sauvax) from the planet Leritor.

latest?cb=20090612134158

A few more angles of the Sauvax:

Spoiler

Aaand a few behind the scenes shots:

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

Edited by goatman461

Tons of detail as always, looks great!  I like that you varied the tiles for the walkway, the texture makes it much more interesting plus the pile of barrels and rock spire look great.

I love Sauvax, it's not perfect but I think it's the best you could get with Lego.  The triangle sign pieces for the armored back work well, but the pincers look a little anemic.  I don't think you could beef them up much though. I'm also not a fan of the central face piece, maybe a cheese slope would be better for the mouth?

Great build overall man, keep it up. 

Thanks guys! @DrMuttonchops Yeah - the face was really difficult to nail... This was as close as I could get. I tried the cheese slope, but that just seemed like it had no mouth/nose at all... ;)

I agree that your Sauvax needs to be beefed up, especially in the limbs. But overall a good job.

A good attempt at that particular alien, and I like the scene. In particular the crates and other cargo elements on the right and also the ladder on its side to support the platform. I like the natural area on the left, although I wish the sand had more detail and the rock had dark tan elements in it to prevent it appearing disjointed. But overall great job!