Sign in to follow this  
The Sarge

Angélique and Dame Fortune

48816113762_0287c3957f_b.jpgHarbor Boats

A pair of small craft built to the same pattern, common throughout Oleon and her possessions. These tiny Class 0's perform many duties, such as fishing, carrying pilots and officers between ship and shore, moving small amounts of supplies, and charting inland waters.

48815606708_7c9cffc192_b.jpgDame Fortune

Dame Fortune is operated out of Lavalette, and typically fishes in the large bay there, where it is relatively safe.  She's bringing in quite the bounty today!

48815964286_a392a626c9_b.jpgAngélique

Angélique is homeported in Acropolis, on Pharos.  Here, she runs daily rations of bread, cheese and wine to the naval ships calling on this fortress harbor.

I can only join the choir: nice designs, these are two very good looking boats. Extra thumbs up for the amount of detail inside and the story! :thumbup:

Any chance we could get some sort of instructions?

Lovely boats! I once built a small cargo (I think a class 2) based on the same idea (small ships doing small but vital tasks) so I like them a lot. The structure is very well done, and the cargo+minifig posing are very nice too!

There's a pair of good looking boats, I like the use of wing pieces as sails, and the overall colour scheme fits well to Oleon ships. 

Those are some good boats, Sarge. The shaping of the boats is quite good (the bows are a bit blunt, but that may be a limitation of building in Lego), and the story you developed for each one really helps to connect these builds to the BOBS universe. Well done.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help filling out the licensing forms.