Sign in to follow this  
Count Vroskri

The launching of the soulful hound

It is a great day for corrington. The launch of a new ship, the soulful hound. The citizens crowded the docks. However, someone has arrived. Sean Greybeard has decided to gatecrash the party.  The corrington officers board the ship. The best part of a launching is when they hoist the flag.

Sorry Flickr doesn't work for me either. Pir-cry 

I was a little confused when I first read this but seeing the photos its clear you have "hijacked" a corrish ship.  May the wind carry you where you desire!

Nice one, if a bit blocky (a Minecraft ship? :pir-grin:). I too was a bit confused by the story at first, but in the end: good one! :thumbup:

Nice ships, the little one in my opinion is the best. Probably they would look better on a plain background (a blue paper?) but they look quite well anyways. The only pity is that not seeing them together with the story it's a little difficult to understand who is who of your characters.

I like how you realised the rigging and the sails: if large ships need cloth sails, paper looks excellent on smaller ones. Well done Count!

Very nice ships, both of them. A bit studdy in some places, but you have a good rigging, good hull shape, headrails, beakhead, stern galleries and overall shape. I really like both of them - and I would say you are off to a very good start!

However, embedding the pictures in the post will really improve the quality of presentation, which is a key element in our online community. I don't know if google drive allows embedding, but flickr is really very easy to work with, once you get the hang of it. Can you perhaps tell us what doesn't work for you, so we can help you? I think we should prioritise finding some solution to the embedding issue, as it is really a shame to hide your great mocs. :classic:

Once again I can only recommend Imgur for image hosting. Never had any issues with them.

Thanks all. I will have some more up dates soon

Sean has begun to upgrade his ship. Also, any ideas on how toun squarify that bow? 

On 9/29/2019 at 1:15 PM, Count Vroskri said:

It is a great day for corrington. The launch of a new ship, the soulful hound. The citizens crowded the docks. However, someone has arrived. Sean Greybeard has decided to gatecrash the party.  The corrington officers board the ship. The best part of a launching is when they hoist the flag.

Sorry Flickr doesn't work for me either. Pir-cry 

Please ignore. I accidentally quoted this topic instead of editing it slightly. If possible remove the page and put it back to where it was. :ugh: This is such a mess up. 

There isn't a picture. 

14 hours ago, Count Vroskri said:

Please ignore. I accidentally quoted this topic instead of editing it slightly. If possible remove the page and put it back to where it was. :ugh: This is such a mess up. 

This is a older topic, I accidentally bumped it  while editing from a while ago. There is no images because I shared it with Google photos. I have actually remade it last summer and it looked a little better but I hadn't considered posting it.