Sign in to follow this  
Takanuinuva

Ninjago Nya Collection

I kept putting this off cause each new Ninjago wave introduced a new Nya figure I had to get. So before 2020 comes out. I'm going to post my display stand for my Nya Minifigures along with revamps of both Samurai Mechs

Not linking all pics here to keep it less cluttered. The rest of the pics can be found in the gallery http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=578206

First off my display stand for my Nya Minifigures

The middle part is made from pieces of Nya's Water Strider along with the weapon stand from her Spinjitzu SOG figure

The card holders are based of this polybag. https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=2856134-1#T=S&O={"rpp":"500","iconly":0}

The fountain in the middle contains Nya's icon from the Skybound Djinn Blade along with the Samurai X card from the Dragon Forge

nya_display_1.jpg

All of Nya's Samurai X Suits

samurai_x_minifigures.jpg

All of Nya's Red Ninja Suits 

nya_red_ninja_minifigures.jpg

All of Nya's Grey Ninja Suits

nya_grey_ninja_minifigures.jpg

And Nya's Other Minifigures including her dress from Once Bitten Twice Shy

nya_other_minifigures.jpg

Nya's various spinners including a custom FS spinner set since she didn't get one

nya_spinners.jpg

Now for the Samurai Mechs. First the 2012 one, Mainly the same look just more show accurate and articulated

samurai_mech_18.jpg

And the 2019 Legacy Mech. This one was custom made as the original didn't resemble the set it was based on. So I built a larger one around the Nexo Knights Cockpit and made it resemble the original more while still using pieces from the Legacy Set. Credit to badchriss for the inspiration.

samurai_mech_small_7.jpg

If you wish to build these yourself. Here is and lxf file.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/takanuinuva/Ninjago/Nyago-Rebooted/samurai_mech_revamp.lxf

Question: Do you like this many variations? Sometimes I feel like the Ninjago figures have so many variations that no one suit becomes really iconic.

On 10/3/2019 at 11:29 AM, Gomek said:

Question: Do you like this many variations? Sometimes I feel like the Ninjago figures have so many variations that no one suit becomes really iconic.

To be honest. I prefered Nya when she was Samurai X and not a Ninja. It meant when she got Minifigs they felt more special.

Having to keep up with the new one each year feels tiresome since they sometimes come in the more expensive sets so Bricklink prices will vary.

14 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

To be honest. I preferred Nya when she was Samurai X and not a Ninja. It meant when she got Minifigs they felt more special.

Having to keep up with the new one each year feels tiresome since they sometimes come in the more expensive sets so Bricklink prices will vary.

yeah, I feel this way about a lot of characters that Lego has over produced. I'd much rather have them do the same figure in multiple sets/multiple years than exhaustive variations.

Haha and I'm completly opposite - more variation is always great especialy in Ninjago where you can make whole army of single element using and mixing outfits that came along the way.
Great to see Another Nya fan :)