Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[Factions Ep III][ Kamarian - S3 - Kamar][S6 - Cadinth - MG] Special Transport part III

*Your entry has earned 4 XP*

z7n7.jpg

Director K. Kaas : Jeez, Igor, what is this visitor, I was expecting an Harch !! K'relok was here to give a friendly look to our reception.

Igor : Sorry director, there was a mistake when boarding, the Harch landed on Vanik, and we now receive a Kamarrian.

kmq4.jpg

Kamarrian : Yatch !! Ya gara' tech' !! Ved Mo var ishum Yarno !!

Igor : He says that leaving some disgusting sponge body into precious water is a provocation !

pwq0.jpg

Director K. Kaas : Please K'relok, will you leave, you'd better have to meet with our Araquia new friend !

r4ky.jpg

Director K. Kaas : So you are fascinated by water, I'm pretty sure the Mining Guild can make something for you !

Spoiler

2b1c.jpg

beo7.png from wookiepedia

C&C welcome as usual

Edited by goatman461

Thanks for the kind words... some more bonus pics :

Spoiler

sel3.jpg

3k8w.jpg

7aqz.jpg

ngie.jpg

h820.jpg

The first version of the Araquiaand the Kamarrian :

nx81.jpg

h6w0.jpg

2no8.jpg

vl9d.jpg

rina.jpg

1 hour ago, Darth Bjorn said:

Great work... I also considered using the fly-head for the https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Noehon - you beat me to it... ;) Great work...

please go on, this is not the same alien... I'm sure you will make a good one !

You really nailed the skinny insectoid shape, great job! What parts are used on the feet?

Love the two scenes, very detailed and fancy looking! I like the wiring coming out of the paneling as it's being worked on!

2 hours ago, DrMuttonchops said:

You really nailed the skinny insectoid shape, great job! What parts are used on the feet?

thanks : that's  20482 modified round tile and 11090 bar handle with clip both in black color...

The feet was the part which disturbed me the most... I tried many solutioin before the last one