Sign in to follow this  
goatman461

[Factions Ep. 3] [Herglic - L13 - Giju] [P9 - Kashyyyk - CFS] Microscale Work Crew

*Your entry has earned 8 XP (x2 for limited challenge)*

Herglic Jedi & C-ROC Cruiser

With the galaxy open again to non-humans, a Herglic shipwright finds his way to Kashyyyk to revive the shipbuilders guild lost during the Imperial occupation. 

Spoiler

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Herglic 170?cb=20100304172817

Herglic Jedi, Order 66

I cross posted this as an Order 66 build. I felt like it had a nice Of Mice and Men vibe. 

Edited by goatman461

Great build, and some excellent work with the perspective. Well done! :thumbup:

I wonder if the large flat area in grey is supposed to be water? It would make sense for the scene, but then why not in blue?

I always try to weasel in a Herglic into my Edge of the Empire games, that is an AMAZING build! Is it mostly Technic or system on the inside? 

The scene is really detailed, but it doesn't really strike me as Kashyyyk that strongly.  Is it by a swamp? The micro ship and dock look slick, great job overall!

9 hours ago, DrMuttonchops said:

The scene is really detailed, but it doesn't really strike me as Kashyyyk that strongly.  Is it by a swamp?

9 hours ago, DrMuttonchops said:

The scene is really detailed, but it doesn't really strike me as Kashyyyk that strongly.  Is it by a swamp? The micro ship and dock look slick, great job overall!

It is suppose to be water, partly gray because it’s easier to get parts (Joel takes all my trans-light blue tiles), but also because the beachfront from ROTS was very cloudy and the water looked tan-gray. I wish I did have time for some trees or stumps. 

@DrMuttonchops if you get on Discord I’ll send you some shots of the guts. It’s mostly snotwork

Good perspective effect.

Bigger brick built figures aren't that easy to recreate. I like the arms usage.