Wellesley

[COR - FB] The "Juniper's Inn" and a familiar face out in the world

Type: Medium Artisan.

After weeks at sea Nathaniel Stienhouwer arrives in Tiberia. Though not knowing the land, he is not aimlessly waiting at the docks. A neighbouring family back from Hvalfanghimr had given him his first "small mission". To carry a package to their daughter Annetta Farrensman, working in the "Juniper's Inn". Asking locals he was guided landwards to the grassy parts of the island, where a lot of the plantations and ranches are placed. The last days he mainly looked forward to meet his old childhood friend again, even forgetting his dreams of becoming a medalled soldier.
48798465657_681fff3864_n.jpg
A joyful reunion. Also introducing my third minifigure, Annetta Farrensman.

48798322596_161851c631_n.jpg 48797970063_4a0afdae8a_n.jpg 48797970638_c4d7589fe8_n.jpg 48798466337_9e4442108e_n.jpg
The "Juniper's Inn" was founded by a Corlander, who lost his home in the Juniper Provinces during the war.

I'm sorry for not having any ground texture, will have to destroy some other builds soon to create better scenery. Also there is no interior:/

Edited by Wellesley

Great build! :thumbup:

Very "clean" at first sight, but with lots of little things once you take a bit of time. The windows made with red fences look good, as does the red/green contrast overall. Loving the brick-built goats. The sock tile for laundry is just brilliant! :pir-grin:

As for size: this is clearly medium sized.

Thanks!

Forgot to give credit to bricktothepast.com for the goats. But I gladly take the compliment on the sock and the windows:)

Nice tavern, classic-looking but still rich of nice details. The clothes hanged on the wire (not sure that this is the right English expression) are a nice touch!