TheBrickPal

LEGO Ideas - 123 Sesame Street

49 minutes ago, 7982Brick2 said:

You are in luck :classic:

Oh, my.... looks like there is a new candidate in my favourite top 10 Minifigures :D Thank you :)

42 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

Guys if you want to know which characters are going to be included look at the prototype in the first page of this thread.Sure Lego could cut some characters but I'm certain that classic characters like Oscar or Big Bird will be included.

Eowyn, Faramir and the Witchking (in his classic outfit) send their regards... so do Dino Pebbles and Bum Bum from Flintstones and Disney's Pluto ;) 

Count Von Count luckily looks just as good as Bert. And here I thought they would make him with existing pieces as they easily could've made him look good. Didn't even think we would see him. Now there's only 3 more to go to make me completely in love with this set. Just wondering how they're ever gonna do big bird, if at all. Definitely regular legs. Maybe a the sandwich board style mold to include the tail?

17 minutes ago, Gorilla94 said:

Oh, my.... looks like there is a new candidate in my favourite top 10 Minifigures :D Thank you :)

Eowyn, Faramir and the Witchking (in his classic outfit) send their regards... so do Dino Pebbles and Bum Bum from Flintstones and Disney's Pluto ;) 

Bum Bum? I must have watched a different cartoon ?

Just now, williejm said:

Bum Bum? I must have watched a different cartoon ?

Maybe he is called different in German than the Original ?

Edit: oh, i see. Didn't expect him to be written with "a"?

Edited by Gorilla94

3 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Count Von Count luckily looks just as good as Bert. And here I thought they would make him with existing pieces as they easily could've made him look good. Didn't even think we would see him. Now there's only 3 more to go to make me completely in love with this set. Just wondering how they're ever gonna do big bird, if at all. Definitely regular legs. Maybe a the sandwich board style mold to include the tail?

In theory a yellow version of the unicorn / horse tail might work, but they could also produce something more extravagant that would also work for Foghorn Leghorn in a Looney Toons CMF ...

It may just be the angle or the pics, but it appears two different heads have leaked for Bert - one smiling and one ‘scared’. Does that seem legit? If so, surely it points to reused moulds like they did in Simpsons house and CMF? 

3 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

Well damn,Lego is going all out with this set!!! A second head for Bert leaked,in this one he has a scared expression.

Yeah, to me that implies either a second set or GWP, or CMF - like the alternates we had for the Simpsons in the Simpsons House set

14 minutes ago, williejm said:

Yeah, to me that implies either a second set or GWP, or CMF - like the alternates we had for the Simpsons in the Simpsons House set

This alternative head for Bert is probably from the ideas set.I doubt we'll get any other Sesame Street related Lego product unless the Ideas set sells well.

There is also the upcoming Sesame Street movie with Anne Hathaway coming 2022.So maybe then Lego will release more Sesame Street related products.

10 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

This alternative head for Bert is probably from the ideas set.I doubt we'll get any other Sesame Street related Lego product unless the Ideas set sells well.

That's the same head as yesterday, just seen from a lower angle.

The price is very nice. I would rather pay for a smaller 120$ set than a massive 250$ ( a price that was rumored before). But yes, we NEED Big Bird!

Is it just me, or the minifigs look a bit like knock off characters from Times Square? :laugh:

2013-10-09T232659Z_1_CBRE9981T5100_RTROPTP_2_USA-2-min-2-3-2.jpg.7e8bc07d7f4e5825027f3a513aa5b7d2.jpg

After seeing the count and new Bert pic, I am now in the boat of believing that Ernie is real. Also pretty sure the new pic of Bert is the same head.

what I am worried about is that some of them like Cookie Monster and Elmo seem to Lack printing on the top of the inside of the mouse. The count has it and I’m not sure about Bert or Ernie. I hope they all have it tho

how do you guys think they will make big bird? also kinda hoping for a Snuffleupagus GWP as I doubt he would be in the set

Edited by Surge

6 minutes ago, Mattah12 said:

Could they use the Woody- style big legs for Big Bird maybe?

Those have been retired since the Toy Story 3 wave and haven’t returned even in the TS4 wave. 

I think big big bird will use regular minifig legs and have a new mold of his head and long neck. 

The fact that Bigbird didn't leak with the others makes me think he won't a minifigure

I think he will be a special single mold. Similar to the special bodies they did in the Trolls theme 

6 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

The fact that Bigbird didn't leak with the others makes me think he won't a minifigure

I think he will be a special single mold. Similar to the special bodies they did in the Trolls theme 

Not necessarily... maybe there's a surprise for minifig lovers...

8 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

That makes the most sense, but just because he didn't leak with the others doesn't mean can't be a minifig. the count was leaked a while after the others and Grover (if its real) only leaked a few hours ago

I do hope that is tho, as long as he has some articulation

I wonder how they will do Oscar 

will the use the standard trash can mold or use the large barrel one to fit him in? 

If he has a molded head, how will his trash lid fit on top?

Will he even have a molded  head? Or will he use a standard minifig head?