Sign in to follow this  
MKJoshA

[Factions Ep. 3] [Harch - Q15 - Secundus Ando] [L14 - Vanik - CS] Harch Embassy

*Your entry has earned 5 XP*

Next on his visit was the Harch embassy.

800x647.jpg

Corran and Kallus met with the liaison to see if they could improve relations with the Harches.

800x634.jpg

Things had been rocky with the Harch ever since the Clone Wars. But Kallus was quick to point out that the New Republic was not the Empire. Corran explained all the benefits being a part of this new republic could bring to Secondus Ando, especially being so close to Hutt space. 

latest?cb=20130120145057

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Harch/Legends

Edited by goatman461

Argh... too late for me.. I planned a harch too... seems we had the same spider disguised minifig... So I will change

Nice floor and wall.  And that plant !!! :thumbup:

I'm especially jealous of the amazing throng of rare parts you are able to display on a single built (your floor and wall are perfect examples - the floor of your previous built too)

Nice build! The floor looks great, and the wall too, must of taken ages to build!

Lovely techniques here for the floor and wall. Really interesting use of the new parts!

And I hadn't heard of the harch species before, so thanks for enlightening me.

You are really good at creating some beautiful effects, with relatively simple techniques. Also the amount of the rounded 1x2 is just crazy!

I'm planing to do an Aqualish from Ando, but I'm a little confused by Secundus Ando - that planet does not exist on the map? How do we handle alien species, where the home planet is not on the game map? I've skipped a lot of potential aliens because their planet hasn't been added to the game map...

9 minutes ago, Darth Bjorn said:

You are really good at creating some beautiful effects, with relatively simple techniques. Also the amount of the rounded 1x2 is just crazy!

I'm planing to do an Aqualish from Ando, but I'm a little confused by Secundus Ando - that planet does not exist on the map? How do we handle alien species, where the home planet is not on the game map? I've skipped a lot of potential aliens because their planet hasn't been added to the game map...

I considered doing a Harch and was going to use Ando as the planet. I think it’s fine to just use the closest planet, especially for this contest. Like for the Selonians, I think putting them on Corellia would be fine. 

@MKJoshA keeps filling out his Ep3 forms incorrectly, otherwise I’d tell you what he put for the Harch planet. :D

On 9/25/2019 at 4:52 PM, Professor Thaum said:

Argh... too late for me.. I planned a harch too... seems we had the same spider disguised minifig... So I will change

Nice floor and wall.  And that plant !!! :thumbup:

I'm especially jealous of the amazing throng of rare parts you are able to display on a single built (your floor and wall are perfect examples - the floor of your previous built too)

I hope you still do a Harch. The more versions we have the more ideas we can share about how to best create SW creatures! And the mass amounts of parts are all do to being in a LUG. I highly recommend it.

14 hours ago, Darth Bjorn said:

goatman is right, just assign them to the closest planet or an associated one. I, through some faulty thinking, assigned my MOC to Secondus Ando. It will actually be assigned to Ando since the main map we use only has it and not Secondus.

13 hours ago, goatman461 said:

I considered doing a Harch and was going to use Ando as the planet. I think it’s fine to just use the closest planet, especially for this contest. Like for the Selonians, I think putting them on Corellia would be fine. 

@MKJoshA keeps filling out his Ep3 forms incorrectly, otherwise I’d tell you what he put for the Harch planet. :D

My apologies! I mis-read the rules and will fix my forms :)

11 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

My apologies! I mis-read the rules and will fix my forms :)

Sorry to call you out. I did make it quite the prefix nightmare with this episode 

1 hour ago, goatman461 said:

Sorry to call you out. I did make it quite the prefix nightmare with this episode 

Who better to call out than one of the Game Masters? If I can't get it right I should be called out :laugh: All good!

Wow! The character is difficult to recreate. Good job!

The build is simple but very effective. I have to learn from that. :thumbup: