Sign in to follow this  
traintraum

Summary of ideas and projects about trains III - custom models and some crazy ideas

Hey everyone,

well, my last post seems to be a while ago - time files :-o ... That's about getting older.

Nevertheless, within the last months, I did some (silly) things about my trains. For giving you roughly an overview, I did one more time a summarizing video of that stuff. ;-)
Even of you first of all may think that it would be a terrible long video, I just put a maximum of 10 seconds per project in that video.

Well, sometimes, I've to admit, I dind't filmed that professional.

I hope you enjoy some sequences of it - I guess, not everythink is perfect - but I guess, some interesting projects like a tower made of 8000 2x2 bricks, 22 layers of 16 straight and 16 curved tracks each - or an layout with 600 9v straight tracks and some custom trains might be interesting for some of you ;-)

And kind of feedback is welcome!

Kind regards from Germany

Niklas

Where on earth do you find all the time to do all of that? The 7 ft high stacks (1.5 m?) of tracks, the train on the beach, so much insanity. I don't even want to ask about the red engine floating in the stream.