LM71Blackbird

[LOGO - Cat A] EB Top Banner

Just now, gedren_y said:

The Colonial Council as the Eslandola image is a nice touch.

Thanks! I tried to pick a picture that best represents each faction. Corrington is doing some tactical planning. The Sea Rats are sailing the seas. Olean has the Royal Family. And Eslandola has their center of power in the form of the Colonial Council.

4 hours ago, The Neighborhood Merchant said:

Wow, the editing on this is impeccable! I would definitely love to see this as the theme for the BoBS. Great job! :thumbup:

Thanks! I hope so too!

4 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

I really like the superimposed images on the flags ... Thats a nice touch ... Best of luck ... 

Thanks!

I like it! I really like the central compass/wax seal and the golden flourish beneath it, and the specific elements you've used throughout it. My only complaint is that the flag overlays of the builds makes it difficult to see either clearly. Basically, you have more cool stuff than fits cleanly. Such a problem to have! :pir_laugh2: 

6 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

I like it! I really like the central compass/wax seal and the golden flourish beneath it, and the specific elements you've used throughout it. My only complaint is that the flag overlays of the builds makes it difficult to see either clearly. Basically, you have more cool stuff than fits cleanly. Such a problem to have! :pir_laugh2: 

Thanks, I'm glad that you like it! Hopefully we can get a few more entries to the contest as well soon.