Sign in to follow this  
Gubi0222

[N10 - Foundry - TCR] Loading Time

*Your entry has earned 17 XP*

Spoiler

After we've successfully managed to get a heavy-duty cargo container at one of the abandoned warehouses of the old Tie fighter factory here at Foundry, we only have one task left. We need to find and pick up the medical supplies somewhere.

A rumor shows, that on Foundry is an old, but still operating Medical base. Former Techno Union members are experimenting with some medical Nano-Droid as high efficient cures. Since the Trade Federation was wiped, most of them only survived in black market. They are our best change to fight the epidemic on Kuat. Our diplomats are already on their way to meet their leaders, but based on our previous experience with Skakoans, there are some tough negotiations ahead.

Later...

I've just received the message about the location of the medical facility. It looks like the they have made the deal, I don't now the details, but I heard Coaxium was involved too.

P1015414.jpg

After we've arrived to the base, their old and rusty droids immediately started loading our container with crates.

1P1019527.jpg

2P1019505.jpg   3P1019512.jpg

During the loading time, the leader of the labor showed me their product and some of their and the production process. Skakoans can be very proud of their work, especially if something unique was created.

4P1019539.jpg

5P1019518.jpg

7P1019530.jpg8P1019533.jpg9P1019524.jpg

You can find more details above:

Spoiler

Couple interesting details: 

18P1019552.JPG 19P1019553.JPG

Close up of all side:

12P1019545.JPG14P1019543.JPG

13P1019544.JPG

The colors and shapes used in the inside is based of the techno union base seen in the unfinished episodes of the Clone Wars series and the design of the entrance door is from there too.

The characters:

11P1019541.JPG

The whole build:

15P1019546.JPG16P1019547.JPG17P1019548.JPG

The working door:

21P1019554.JPG22P1019555.JPG

Edited by goatman461

A really nice one with lot of details and perfectly fitting with what lego is doing with their star wars licence !

:thumbup:

I will add that your 3-faced modular built is a great idea

Nice build Gubi! The details on the sides certainly look good!

Is there anything inside the capsule?

This is a brilliant build, loving all the little details such as the working door, the way you've got multiple sections on the same base, the little vents and so on. Really like the characters and story too. All round a great job!

Beautiful build - and great use of the 360 degree view - that is really impressive... ;) Also a ton of small details - love the small suitcase...

Thanks! @Professor Thaum

13 hours ago, Reaper said:

Nice build Gubi! The details on the sides certainly look good!

Is there anything inside the capsule?

Thank you! What do you mean about the capsules? In universe the little cylinders and the 2 bug tank are containing some kind of liquid with the nano-bots. In real life the 2 big tank and the small on the table have a lot of 1x1 trans blue studs.

3 hours ago, Basiliscus said:

This is a brilliant build, loving all the little details such as the working door, the way you've got multiple sections on the same base, the little vents and so on. Really like the characters and story too. All round a great job!

Thank you! The working door is one of the simplest sliding door design with a latch. Working doors are often an important part of these builds, because it gives me more options during photographing.

1 hour ago, Darth Bjorn said:

Beautiful build - and great use of the 360 degree view - that is really impressive... ;) Also a ton of small details - love the small suitcase...

Thank you very much! I wanted to compress all of these rooms to a small base so it resulted these layout. What do you think being the suitcase?

15 hours ago, Gubi0222 said:

Thank you! What do you mean about the capsules? In universe the little cylinders and the 2 bug tank are containing some kind of liquid with the nano-bots. In real life the 2 big tank and the small on the table have a lot of 1x1 trans blue studs.

I mean the ship in the middle, it kinda resmebles a capsule.

Bravo!! So many details fill in this scene, makes it just be full of interesting! Love it, and will review for several more times, before I could really enjoy every brick fun

Your attention to detail never ceases amaze! The Skakoan is great, although it might use some details on the chest armor? The whole foundry is fantastic, you've packed it full of little things to find and look for! The vents, the piping, the tanks, the ship... Love it.  Great story too!

The 360 degrees viewpoint of this build is very nice!

I specially like the vents, the stuff in the lab and the Skakoan character. 

The whole build is amazing. The way you manged 3 rooms on that base is great. I also have to point out the copper shields you used behind some of the blue lights in the Skakoan's lab is NPU.