Sign in to follow this  
Tanotrooper

Roman Mafia Game Day IV

*A voice from Elysium*

Just for the record, revealing myself was better done sooner than later. Had the town actually believed me, I would've been safe from being voted for the rest of the game and the government bodyguard would have been able to protect me every night from murderers.

Anyway, thanks for the game, Tanotrooper, I had fun (even if I am rubbish at debating :sceptic: ) and good luck to the rest of you :wink:

*voice fades*

OOC-Me ripping on you was in character. You were really good at this. Good deduction skills. :sweet:

Oh please, there's a simple explanation for all of this. But right now, I have to run. I'll be back in a couple of hours, so don't close this thread...of life... until I've had time to post my explanation. Thanks.

:tongue:

Gentlemen, this has been a sad day. Not only have we killed one of our own, but we were wrong not to trust him. This day will go down in Roman history, I would say. But now, let us act quickly! Death to the traitor! Death to Hinckley!

Without a doubt I think we know who to vote for tomorrow, anyone who doesn't must surely be with the rebels. I do not think we can believe what this man has said about the three he mentioned, for one how would he know the men from the opposing rebel group? I think he is trying to put us off. As he has lied so much already I have no faith in his accusations. The only thing I do believe is that he is the Aventine Dux, and should go. Deep down I think we all knew that TinyPiesRUs was who he said he was, we just couldn't be sure. Right back from when Hinckley arrived late with scratches on his face we should have been suspicious. I bet he was responsible for Mark's death right back at the beginning. He will not get away with this!

OOC: Tanotrooper, will the minimum number of votes required decrease as less people are playing? It will begin getting harder to get 10 votes, now that there are less people...

Gentlemen, this has been a sad day. Not only have we killed one of our own, but we were wrong not to trust him. This day will go down in Roman history, I would say. But now, let us act quickly! Death to the traitor! Death to Hinckley!

Without a doubt I think we know who to vote for tomorrow, anyone who doesn't must surely be with the rebels. I do not think we can believe what this man has said about the three he mentioned, for one how would he know the men from the opposing rebel group? I think he is trying to put us off. As he has lied so much already I have no faith in his accusations. The only thing I do believe is that he is the Aventine Dux, and should go. Deep down I think we all knew that TinyPiesRUs was who he said he was, we just couldn't be sure. Right back from when Hinckley arrived late with scratches on his face we should have been suspicious. I bet he was responsible for Mark's death right back at the beginning. He will not get away with this!

OOC: Tanotrooper, will the minimum number of votes required decrease as less people are playing? It will begin getting harder to get 10 votes, now that there are less people...

Waah waah waah, oh boo hooo. Mark is dead, waah waah. You will die like a pig, dragonator!

Waah waah waah, oh boo hooo. Mark is dead, waah waah. You will die like a pig, dragonator!

The sooner we get rid of this one the better, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm certainly getting sick of his blathering. I don't know how he has managed to survive in civilised society so long...

I'm sorry you can't accept the truth of what I say, I have heard that some do loss all their dignity when faced with death. As too your last comment, I suppose your going to try and kill me tonight? A stab in the back like you did to Mark? Some people have no honour at all. I just hope somebody may guard me tonight, if I don't survive to tomorrow, then I will at least be happy in the thought that Hinckley will be dead before the day is out.

Talking of pigs, I could do with some pork for dinner. All this talk has built me up quite an appetite. Would anyone like to join me? I might even think about shouting you one Hinckley, since it's your last night, and I am a giving man. Let us go to the Wine Garden, it has some of the best drink I know off.

The sooner we get rid of this one the better, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm certainly getting sick of his blathering. I don't know how he has managed to survive in civilised society so long...

I'm sorry you can't accept the truth of what I say, I have heard that some do loss all their dignity when faced with death. As too your last comment, I suppose your going to try and kill me tonight? A stab in the back like you did to Mark? Some people have no honour at all. I just hope somebody may guard me tonight, if I don't survive to tomorrow, then I will at least be happy in the thought that Hinckley will be dead before the day is out.

Talking of pigs, I could do with some pork for dinner. All this talk has built me up quite an appetite. Would anyone like to join me? I might even think about shouting you one Hinckley, since it's your last night, and I am a giving man. Let us go to the Wine Garden, it has some of the best drink I know off.

Oink oink oink oink oink. Die piggy die. :devil:

Oink oink oink oink oink. Die piggy die. :devil:

I'll take back my offer, could somebody please shut him up? His lying voice annoys me. I can't figure out if he's trying to be funny or just annoying. I would expect better from a man of Rome. But then again, you gave up all your honour and dignity when you decided that your greed for power should be fulfilled. Nobody will grieve at your cruxifiction, the only tears will be tears of joy. Now could somebody gag him or something? I'm going to go eat and drink, and try to be merry in the face of what has happened today.

(OOC: You know that sounds like something from Lord of the Flies. :grin: )

OOC: I think I'm having too much fun with this... :blush:

OOC: :laugh: Really, you do make me laugh. Although I did get a little lost when you started attacking my neighbours pig... :look:

Insanity ON! :tongue:

please keep things on topic, anything that isn't what your character would say, may be PMed to me etc.

TT

Hinckley, are you saying I'm a pleb? And guys, don't vote for Hinckley, if he is the leader of the plebs we won't be able to harm him.

Has the day ended, or are we still up for another conviction?

Night fell over Rome, and covered it in a black darkness...

NIGHT IV BEGINS! Send my your nightactions by PM.

This thread may be closed.

TT

Gladly! :devil: Good night vile piggies...