Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 20. Rumors and discussion

Has anyone figured out the symbol on the Viking’s pendant?

I think it’s Yggdrasil but awaiting for all your opinions to come in.

10 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Has anyone figured out the symbol on the Viking’s pendant?

I think it’s Yggdrasil but awaiting for all your opinions to come in.

On 2/22/2020 at 10:13 AM, Aurore said:

Well...I'm disappointed by the Pirate Lady. Her outfit looks rather plain - but maybe it's just that the leg print is too dark to look good on the photo.

On the bright side, I rather enjoy the Knight, and I really love the Viking. The discussion on the Series 20 thread seem to indicate that his beard and helmet are two separate pieces, which is good news. His outfit looks great and will fit nicely in Mitgardia! :wub:
Also, I fint it great that the designer actually went for a historical design for such a small detail as a pendant! 
49569731511_28dd930a9a_o.png  322798  

Just now, Robert8 said:

Cheers man. 

@Aurore do you have any idea what the pendant symbol is called and what it symbolises etc. please?

Edited by Anonknee Muss

13 hours ago, MAB said:
On 3/14/2020 at 7:06 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

Not sure if anyone's noted this before, but could the Drone Piloting Kid's torso design be a nod to the Time Cruiser theme's Timmy? :shrug_confused:

tim004.pngLEGO-Collectible-Minifigures-Series-20-71024-4.png

Looks more like the Airport shuttle logo to me.

ba017pb01.png

Although LEGO suggesting that drone fliers should be doing it near airports is likely to be controversial.

Wow, very much so... *huh* ...good spot there! :thumbup: :classic:

Edited by Digger of Bricks

12 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Oddly enough, it seems the Pajamas Girl doesn't have a "sleeping" face

One job, LEGO. One. Job.

Just now, ToaIruini said:

I’m excited for these. Also surprised to see how great the knight’s face is. 

IKR?

It looks like style is different than the usual 

38 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

5 turtles per box *huh* Must be the first time a animal was 5 in a box :grin::thumbup:

This is reassuring. I won’t have to beat up any kids to get some 

I do like that knight's face print, and the '80s musician is almost redeemed by that A·E·S·T·H·E·T·I·C back print.

2 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

I do like that knight's face print, and the '80s musician is almost redeemed by that A·E·S·T·H·E·T·I·C back print.

Agree, I think I'll use the torso as a t-shirt but I'll need to detach the arms (heresy!)

3 hours ago, williejm said:

This is reassuring. I won’t have to beat up any kids to get some 

You mean unlike last time? :wink: I can almost see the headlines: "Local madman beats up children over LEGO figures, yelling 'I NEED TURTLES' before being dragged away from the scene" :laugh:

Seriously though, it's great to see a CMF with an animal accessory in one of the common slots for once :thumbup: 

What are people's plans for getting what they want from this series?

I'm not a collector and I only buy what I want from each CMF, which in this case is 5 or 6 figures, but I wouldn't be going to the store and feeling packets this time. I guess that just leaves Bricklink really.

Anyone else having to think about this for the first time?

Just now, Clone OPatra said:

I'm not a collector and I only buy what I want from each CMF, which in this case is 5 or 6 figures, but I wouldn't be going to the store and feeling packets this time. I guess that just leaves Bricklink really.

I'm probably going to wait a few months to get them.

12 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

I have no budget for these right now, and I am in no rush since it doesn't seem like there will be a huge demand for them. Usually I wait for a good in-store discount, but in this case I will just buy the ones I want from Bricklink as soon as the price is good.

36 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

I have no budget for these right now, and I am in no rush since it doesn't seem like there will be a huge demand for them. Usually I wait for a good in-store discount, but in this case I will just buy the ones I want from Bricklink as soon as the price is good.

I saw a poll on facebook and people is more excited about Series 20 than HP Series 2 (the poll showed the leaked bag)

And it was like 70-30%, which proves TLG is not wrong by making city-heavy CMFs, which is something I don't really get, but its seems that's what people like the most :def_shrug:

2 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

My area doesn’t get good selection of CMF in the first place so ordering online has been my solution for some time - if it would work, of course. It just saves a lot of hassle overall.