Hi everyone
After one year of delay I was able to produce a video about my JCB Telehandler at Bricking Bavaria 2019. I'm happy I was invited to BB19 as guest driver. I met many very friendly lego builders and many interesting MOCs there.
The JCB Telehandler does have 5 remote controlled functions controlled via 2 SBricks. Check it out in my video.
Cheers FT
Edited by functionalTechnic

It is beautiful :wub:

I'm in procesd of making something similar (but probably 560-80 version based on 94.3 tires...) You have one steering mode? I wait for two servos to make 3 steering modes ...

Regards

39 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

Do the Fischertechnik tyres offer any particular advantage?

the size, they are 80mm in diameter and more or less like the old 24x43

In all of excitement I've become Alzheimer and forgot to ask for additional images if possible

Thanks

Beautiful design and very functional!

I also ask for some pictures. Well done!

On 9/21/2019 at 11:26 AM, I_Igor said:

It is beautiful :wub:

I'm in procesd of making something similar (but probably 560-80 version based on 94.3 tires...) You have one steering mode? I wait for two servos to make 3 steering modes ...

Regards

There is only one steering mode because there wasn't space for a second servo motor or any mechanics

On 9/21/2019 at 1:09 PM, Maaboo35 said:

This is too cool! :thumbup: I personally would have used CLAAS tyres though. Do the Fischertechnik tyres offer any particular advantage?

I used these tires because I needed the model in the 1:16.5 scale to fit my other models. With the 81mm baloon tires the steering is more difficult and they doesn't look scale

On 9/21/2019 at 3:38 PM, I_Igor said:

In all of excitement I've become Alzheimer and forgot to ask for additional images if possible

Thanks

14 hours ago, mpj said:

Beautiful design and very functional!

I also ask for some pictures. Well done!

Picture will follow soon

Fantasitc. I am impressed by how much you build into it.

You also have some great looking trucks. Do you have more pics or videos of those, I could not find any on your Youtube channel?

8 hours ago, Kio Liex said:

Fantasitc. I am impressed by how much you build into it.

You also have some great looking trucks. Do you have more pics or videos of those, I could not find any on your Youtube channel?

Let's say I focused last time on building and not on youtube. Therefore, you cannt find much about my newest creations but the videos will follow somewhen in the future. If you are intrested about my building proresses then you can find informations in the doctorbrick.de forum: 

In general: https://www.doctor-brick.de/threads/fts-technic-corner.8441/

MAN TGS: https://www.doctor-brick.de/threads/man-tgs-6x4-mit-schaufelgreifer.11196/page-5

Hm...I was hoping to see more JCB Telehandler images and perhaps some WIP stages....

9 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Hm...I was hoping to see more JCB Telehandler images and perhaps some WIP stages....

Actually, about the jcb telehandler doesn't exist a lot of picuturs. The main built took place 1.5 years ago an at this point I didn't take many pictures. Here a few of different cabinets and other small adaptation. I will also take pictures about the final product now

K640_IMG_3123.JPG

K640_IMG_3140.JPG

Hi everyone

There was the wish to get instructions of my JCB Telehandler. After many hours I finished the instruction last weekend. The model is built in the 1:16.5 scale (and fits to trucks like 42043 and oder MOCs of this scale).

You can find the instruction here: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-34753/FT-creations/telehandler/#comments

There, you can also find further information about the model.

Cheers Simon

I saw it yesterday (with 24 x 43 tires). Again, beautiful model. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, functionalTechnic said:

thanks. How is it going with your mocs?

Honestly, in last few months everything that could go wrong went wrong, so there is not much time for them. Still hoping to have some time to make compact enough chassis for Fastrac to integrate technic BB and save one train battery box for telehandler...