koalayummies

[MOC] The Tubinare, privateering catamaran...

What a fantastic MOC! All the small details and the beautiful color palette are extremely pleasing to the eye. I don't believe I've ever seen palm trees made like that before, they look great! I This is one of those MOCs that I'd love to see go on Lego ideas.

Also got to love the use already of the new chameleon!

I adore this MOC! The colors are just fantastic, the idea of raft as well. Well done on the sails too! And of course, the small island is a lovely cherry on top of this amazing creation.

On 9/20/2019 at 1:07 AM, pantelis said:

Its really fantastic..i love the redish brown colors with all the others colors and bricks..lovely moc..!!

Thanks Pantelis!

On 9/20/2019 at 1:57 AM, Mister Phes said:

This is beautiful! :pir-wub:

Just posted it on Classic-Pirates.com social media.

Thank you Mister Phes! Very honored to be on Classic-Pirates! Thank you for sharing it!

On 9/20/2019 at 8:16 AM, neonic said:

Nice one :wink:
Like it, also original, a pirate ship in catamaran version
Nice island too. 

Thanks Neonic, there's plenty of fun to be had building multi-hulled vessels.

20 hours ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Wow, I don't really look at pirates stuff but this is incredible. The level of detail is brilliant, what a build!

Thanks MarvelBoy123! Really glad you like it and humbled to bring some fresh eyes to some pirate builds.

18 hours ago, The Neighborhood Merchant said:

What a fantastic MOC! All the small details and the beautiful color palette are extremely pleasing to the eye. I don't believe I've ever seen palm trees made like that before, they look great! I This is one of those MOCs that I'd love to see go on Lego ideas.

Also got to love the use already of the new chameleon!

Thanks The Neighborhood Merchant! It was a bit of a struggle to come up with a palm tree build with the newer (to me) palm style leaves so I'm glad you like them. Thanks for the love!

9 hours ago, Ultimo said:

I adore this MOC! The colors are just fantastic, the idea of raft as well. Well done on the sails too! And of course, the small island is a lovely cherry on top of this amazing creation.

Thanks Ultimo. Glad you like the sails as I was split between going custom-cut fabric and all brick-built with convincing results so I'm relieved that they're appreciated. Thanks!

Both the ship and the tiny island are wonderful! :wub:
I really love the little details, such as the potted plant and dog on the ship...

Edited by Aurore
typo

Very cool MOC

For me it has some Post-apocalyptic or steampunk thing going on.

This is mostly because of the kind of makeshift style of the hull. Actually a very clean build.

-And the guns that look kind of “machiny”

Awesome job with the sails! The cannons are also top notch and I love all the details you put in this MOC!

Incredible!

Can someone ID for me the torso of the pirate in the bird's nest pls?

Great design and build! Quite unusual, and it looks great. Lovely detail, interesting sail plan and a very nice island as well. This would make a great set!

Great idea and a beautiful and extraordinary ship.

I don't recall ever having seen a pirate catamaran before, and now I'm wondering why! :pir-grin:  Lovely work, those sails are great (the stripes are perfect!), and the texture on the catamarans works really nice too.  Add to that just the right amount of activity, the scene, and some awesome presentation and you've got yourself something special, mate!  Great stuff! :pir-sweet: