Anonknee Muss

DC Collectable Minifigure Dream Series 2 (voting now open)

#1 Which of the following characters would like to see in minifigure form?  

24 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which of the following characters would like to see in minifigure form?

• Batman’s Hellbat Suit
    • Batman’s Stealth Suit
    • Batman Beyond Batman
    • Batwing
  2. 2. Which of the following characters would like to see in minifigure form?

3. 3. Which of the following characters would like to see in minifigure form?

4. 4. Which of the following characters would like to see in minifigure form?

• Guy Gardner Green Lantern with Ch’p (Green Lantern Squirrel)
    • Bleez with Dex Starr (Red Lantern Cat)
    • Guardian of Oa
    • Alan Scott Green Lantern
  5. 5. Which of the following characters would like to see in minifigure form?

• The Flash (Elseworlds)
    • Black Flash
    • Godspeed
    • Inertia
  6. 6. Which of the following characters would like to see in minifigure form?

7. 7. Which of the following characters would like to see in minifigure form?

• Phantom Stranger
    • Dr Mid-Nite With Hooty (Regular Owl)
    • Adam Strange
    • Rocket Red
  8. 8. Which of the following characters would like to see in minifigure form?

9. 9. Which of the following characters would like to see in minifigure form?

10. 10. (Gag round) Which of the following characters would like to see in minifigure form?

• Bizarro Flash
    • Bizarro Green Arrow
    • Bizarro Wonder Woman
    • Bizarro Harley Quinn

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/23/20 at 02:00 PM

So the way this works is you vote in each question and the top two voted in each question will make it to the series. BUT, you only get one vote in each question :grin:

Series 1 voting has ended! Here are the results.

Series 2 voting has begun!

This is inspired by @Itaria No Shintaku with his Dream Series but with a tweak or too.

Edited by Anonknee Muss

57 minutes ago, J4ck said:

So the way this works is you vote in each question and the top two voted in each question will make it to the series. BUT, you only get one vote in each question :grin:

It's Jay Garrick, Mad Hatter, Wonder Girl, Green Arrow, Green Lantern (Simon Baz), Metallo, Steel, Black Adam, Darkseid, and Mr Mxyzptlk for me. :classic:

Fun topic. As a big DC fan, I’d take any and all of these minifig choices. Looking forward to see who makes the cut. Thanks for posting this survey. 

9 hours ago, BitByBrick said:

Fun topic. As a big DC fan, I’d take any and all of these minifig choices. Looking forward to see who makes the cut. Thanks for posting this survey. 

Thank you for your kind words! And you’re most certainly welcome! Number 9 is really heating up.

Which Red Tornado are we talking about?  The robot or Ma Hunkle?

You may be joking about Bat-Mite or Mr. Mxyzptlk, but I'm very serious for my desire for a Bat-Mite fig.

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

Which Red Tornado are we talking about?  The robot or Ma Hunkle?

You may be joking about Bat-Mite or Mr. Mxyzptlk, but I'm very serious for my desire for a Bat-Mite fig.

Open for interpretation. Personally for me, the robot.

Loving how tied #9 is. I would argue that the Brain wouldn’t really be done justice as a minifigure, more a mold like the Alien Queen from CMF combined with the skeleton characters from Ninjago on a small build. But hey, LGBT+ villain brains don’t get much representation anyway.

19 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Loving how tied #9 is. I would argue that the Brain wouldn’t really be done justice as a minifigure, more a mold like the Alien Queen from CMF combined with the skeleton characters from Ninjago on a small build. But hey, LGBT+ villain brains don’t get much representation anyway.

I was thinking that unikitty made it to the CMF despite being brick built so could the Brain. What's this about LGBT villain brains?

3 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Well, now we know Simon Baz GL is a given in the actual DC MiniFig Series. :classic:

:grin: my thought exactly 

I'm surprised people have voted for Qwsp

14 minutes ago, J4ck said:

I was thinking that unikitty made it to the CMF despite being brick built so could the Brain. What's this about LGBT villain brains?

Fair enough, I’d be on board with that. The Brain is in a committed relationship with Monsieur Mallah. Has been for some time now.

1 hour ago, RedHoodPug said:

Fair enough, I’d be on board with that. The Brain is in a committed relationship with Monsieur Mallah. Has been for some time now.

Wat

https://images.app.goo.gl/rHfkmui1Zfxb5eUA7

From Doom Patrol. There’s a part of Salvation Run where it got rather bittersweet when Gorilla Grodd took umbrage with Mallah comparing himself to Grodd, having suggested the two team up. Grodd goes to kill Mallah, but the Brain intervenes and pleads him to reconsider. Grodd does reconsider; he picks up Brain and uses him to batter Mallah to death. This in turn kills Brain, who dies happy as he and Mallah can truly be together. So for equality and testing preconceived notions of evil, yes, I would like to see the Brain and ideally Mallah too.

Speaking of Doom Patrol, a Mister Nobody fig could make for a really cool design, either his comics or show look.

I'd like the main four DP members in an ideal world- Rita, Larry, Cliff and Niles, but I'd also rather none than just one. I don't want the same completion issues as other teams have had

5 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Speaking of Doom Patrol, a Mister Nobody fig could make for a really cool design, either his comics or show look.

I'd like the main four DP members in an ideal world- Rita, Larry, Cliff and Niles, but I'd also rather none than just one. I don't want the same completion issues as other teams have had

‘It’s mighty frustrating. Hopefully this series will address this. I think Mr Nobody should be achievable, the only solid colour parts would need to be hips and hands. What would be nice is if they were brave enough and bold enough to introduce members of teams that would be completed in later sets.

As a DC fan, I applaud this game. Jay Garrick, Black Canary (a less cartoony one, hopefully, than the Lego Batman movie version), Red Tornado, Atom, Black Adam, Simon Baz, Brainiac, Bizarro, Mad Hatter and Thunderbolt were my picks, but I would take any and all of the above.

I however will say this: if the LONG overdue Zatanna minifigure doesn't make it into this series I will wreak unholy vengeance. I'd also really, really like Vixen.  That is all. :D

I wonder if people are voting for the Atom because he was a SDCC exclusive prior to this?

7 hours ago, DarrellBricker said:

As a DC fan, I applaud this game. Jay Garrick, Black Canary (a less cartoony one, hopefully, than the Lego Batman movie version), Red Tornado, Atom, Black Adam, Simon Baz, Brainiac, Bizarro, Mad Hatter and Thunderbolt were my picks, but I would take any and all of the above.

I however will say this: if the LONG overdue Zatanna minifigure doesn't make it into this series I will wreak unholy vengeance. I'd also really, really like Vixen.  That is all. :D

Thank you Darrell!

3 hours ago, J4ck said:

I wonder if people are voting for the Atom because he was a SDCC exclusive prior to this?

I would like to see any Atom, but Ray Palmer for his history, partnership with Hawkman and my general Silver Age interest, with a microfig of him a la Ant Man, would be great.

I like this game, it’s interesting seeing what people want and it’s keeping my nerd self sated until they come out for real. For the first time I might have to buy a full box. We will see.

On 9/22/2019 at 12:50 AM, RedHoodPug said:

https://images.app.goo.gl/rHfkmui1Zfxb5eUA7

From Doom Patrol. There’s a part of Salvation Run where it got rather bittersweet when Gorilla Grodd took umbrage with Mallah comparing himself to Grodd, having suggested the two team up. Grodd goes to kill Mallah, but the Brain intervenes and pleads him to reconsider. Grodd does reconsider; he picks up Brain and uses him to batter Mallah to death. This in turn kills Brain, who dies happy as he and Mallah can truly be together. So for equality and testing preconceived notions of evil, yes, I would like to see the Brain and ideally Mallah too.

This is weird.

23 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

I would like to see any Atom, but Ray Palmer for his history, partnership with Hawkman and my general Silver Age interest, with a microfig of him a la Ant Man, would be great.

I like this game, it’s interesting seeing what people want and it’s keeping my nerd self sated until they come out for real. For the first time I might have to buy a full box. We will see.

I’m not too impressed so far, Simon Baz looks great though! 

Having you guys bring up Guy Gardner makes me realize how much I'd love a whole JLI series - Guy, Ted Kord Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Fire, Ice, Elongated Man, Crimson Fox, Dr. Light (Kimiyo), Rocket Red, a pre bad guy Maxwell Lord, Mister Miracle, Big Barda, Oberon, Power Girl ... sigh, good times ...

Edited by DarrellBricker
Additions

Oh, and one last thing: this series would be the perfect time to complete the trio of founding Legion of Superhero members - Saturn Girl!!!

Okay, I'll shut up now ... can you tell I'm really excited about this series?!?