Captain Fortune

Castle - Fantasy Era (2007-2009)

This is easily my favorite Castle subtheme ever. It's just straight up amazing. I also recently rediscovered it, and I was completely blown away by it. I want all the sets from it. The Troll Warship and Troll Mountain Fortress are probably my favorite sets from the line. But sadly, they are quite expensive on the after market.

44 minutes ago, Lego David said:

This is easily my favorite Castle subtheme ever. It's just straight up amazing. I also recently rediscovered it, and I was completely blown away by it. I want all the sets from it. The Troll Warship and Troll Mountain Fortress are probably my favorite sets from the line. But sadly, they are quite expensive on the after market.

My buddy had the Troll Warship. There was a lot of fun that happened with our minifugres taking that ship.

On 9/24/2019 at 6:09 AM, Lego David said:

I was very pleased to be able to snatch a sealed Troll Warship for a low price around 2013. Ships in the Castle themes haven't exactly been common, and this was a pretty good one.