That looks awesome and I'd love to see this in more detail - but the picture here as well as the picture on Flickr is tiny .... do you have higher res/larger pictures available?

4 minutes ago, Phil B said:

That looks awesome and I'd love to see this in more detail - but the picture here as well as the picture on Flickr is tiny .... do you have higher res/larger pictures available?

Ug! I'm sorry ... I'm new to eurobricks site and not familiar on how to post everything here. There are a lot of large photos posted on my Flickr and Facebook page.

2 hours ago, Terry Akuna said:

Ug! I'm sorry ... I'm new to eurobricks site and not familiar on how to post everything here. There are a lot of large photos posted on my Flickr and Facebook page.

What works for me is to go to Flickr and select one of the pictures to post, then use "share" and "BB Code" to get a long BB code tag. Then, on this site in my post, I use "Insert other media"->"Insert image from URL" and paste the BB code. I then remove everything before the "img" tag (tag included) and everything after the "/img" tag (again, tag included) to keep an https:// link to the picture. Then I click "add".

UPDATE: Silly me, the site accepts the entire BBCode link as a URL. Just paste the Flickr BBCode (from the Share pop-up in Flickr on the picture you want to include) link in the "Insert image from URL" dropdown at the right bottom of the "new reply" form, and you're good to go. Duh.

Edited by Phil B
easier way

12 minutes ago, Phil B said:

What works for me is to go to Flickr and select one of the pictures to post, then use "share" and "BB Code" to get a long BB code tag. Then, on this site in my post, I use "Insert other media"->"Insert image from URL" and paste the BB code. I then remove everything before the "img" tag (tag included) and everything after the "/img" tag (again, tag included) to keep an https:// link to the picture. Then I click "add".

UPDATE: Silly me, the site accepts the entire BBCode link as a URL. Just paste the Flickr BBCode (from the Share pop-up in Flickr on the picture you want to include) link in the "Insert image from URL" dropdown at the right bottom of the "new reply" form, and you're good to go. Duh.

I think I got it ... Thanks .... didn't realize I could paste the URL or BB code where I write.

Just now, Terry Akuna said:

I think I got it ... Thanks .... didn't realize I could paste the URL or BB code where I write.

Actually, I said it wrong. The BBCode goes directly in the post (don't use the "Insert Image from URL" dropdown).

Great work! Back in the day of only R44 curves 8 wide was a challenge to get looking nice, but now with wide radius curves it looks like you are making great use of the flexibility and pushing beyond the limits of 8 wide. Finally a train that looks good against the 6 wide road vehicles that Lego is producing these days.