Hello everyone, my name is NABLACK and this is my first post. 

This Porsche Tiger tank is from an anime called Girls und Panzer. It's mostly a normal Porsche Tiger but with a function to boost the performance.
And to achieve that "boosted performance" in my Lego Porsche Tiger, I stupidly put 12 PF L motors into it. 

I got a lot of inspiration from Sariel's Tiger XL and Tommy Styrvoky's Tiger (P), and a lot of thanks and respect to them.
Maybe there's too much Tiger tanks around there, but since I was planning to achieve a different feature, I think it would be fine to have another. 

Hope you will enjoy this. 

Specifiction:
Scale: 1/18
Weight: 2.57kg (5.67lbs)
Length(without barrel): 37.5cm (14.8in)
Width: 19cm (7.5in)
Height: 17cm (6.7in)
Suspension: Oscillationg Bogies
Power Source: Buwizz 2.0 x3
Propulsion: PF L motor x12
Gear Ratio: 1:1.667
Top Speed: 5km/h (3.1Mi/h)
Other Electronic Parts: 
PF M motor x1 for turret rotation;
PF M motor x1 for gun tilting;
a pair of LED light

Parts that's not original Lego: 
Buwizz 2.0 x3; Stainless steel axle x10; Stickers

48742982213_3a8ac744a3_b.jpg_DSC9262 by NABLACKS, on Flickr

48743493537_ae9eea686e_b.jpg_DSC9265 by NABLACKS, on Flickr

48743315196_61048e2d83_b.jpg_DSC9283 by NABLACKS, on Flickr

48742981258_244dfc4b9a_b.jpg_DSC9290 by NABLACKS, on Flickr

48742990033_d37f8771e6_b.jpg_DSC9282 by NABLACKS, on Flickr

48742981053_35f9fa49f3_b.jpg_DSC9297 by NABLACKS, on Flickr

48742980703_b1b1711f69_b.jpg_DSC9301 by NABLACKS, on Flickr

48742980378_ec4d5eda64_b.jpg_DSC9302 by NABLACKS, on Flickr

48742971018_1930eeea76_b.jpg_DSC9449 by NABLACKS, on Flickr

48743302196_6c3c207200_b.jpg_DSC9479 by NABLACKS, on Flickr

Visit flickr for more photos

Edited by NABLACK

13 hours ago, Edwin Korstanje said:

Very great build and also your photo's are stunning.

Thanks! I'm happy that you like it. 

I am very familiar with the shape of the Tiger 1 Porsche.

You nailed the shape very well for using only original lego pieces, with the gun version of Sariels Tiger 1 Henschel. Although the muzzle brake is too big a little bit, compared to the thickness of the gun and gun mantlet. 

Overall I like it. And I love your idea for the shovel. :)

On 9/26/2019 at 11:02 PM, Robin_IV said:

I am very familiar with the shape of the Tiger 1 Porsche.

You nailed the shape very well for using only original lego pieces, with the gun version of Sariels Tiger 1 Henschel. Although the muzzle brake is too big a little bit, compared to the thickness of the gun and gun mantlet. 

Overall I like it. And I love your idea for the shovel. :)

I'm happy that you're liking it :)

I prefer to make details bigger when I don't have pieces with the exactly right size, and Sariels' muzzle brake took a good balance with the whole barrel, that's why I left it like that. 
And the shovel is actually not my idea, it's from Tommy Styrvoky's Tiger (P), sorry :)

That looks very good indeed! And u are nutty to use 12L motors... :iamded_lol::grin_wub:

One teeny bit of feedback though, personally I find the video a bit too long after 3 minutes my attention is gone. Though the first music sample u used was great, a lovely cartoony vibe.

17 hours ago, dikkie klijn said:

That looks very good indeed! And u are nutty to use 12L motors... :iamded_lol::grin_wub:

One teeny bit of feedback though, personally I find the video a bit too long after 3 minutes my attention is gone. Though the first music sample u used was great, a lovely cartoony vibe.

I have noticed that problem. I was hoping to showcase more and waiting the first music to finish. For myself, it feels good by just watching my tank move (maybe that how kids are in parents' eyes :)

I'll keep my future videos shorter, it's harder to edit when longer anyway ;)

Really well done! There's a lot of functionality in the tank that's really impressive, and I adore the Girls und Panzer decals! I decided to check to see how accurate your model is to the one depicted in the show, and you did an awesome job, especially in including the tools on the tank!

Great work, and welcome to Eurobricks!

Great build! The photos look nice and so does the tank! 

A question, are the axe and shovel? things on the side supposed to be tools or greebles?

12 hours ago, Kintobor said:

Really well done! There's a lot of functionality in the tank that's really impressive, and I adore the Girls und Panzer decals! I decided to check to see how accurate your model is to the one depicted in the show, and you did an awesome job, especially in including the tools on the tank!

Great work, and welcome to Eurobricks!

Thanks! Girls und Panzer's HP gave the 3 view drawing of every tank they used in the show, and that helped me a lot in building this! 

11 hours ago, Reaper said:

Great build! The photos look nice and so does the tank! 

A question, are the axe and shovel? things on the side supposed to be tools or greebles?

Glad you're liking it! 

As for your question, I might didn't understand it very well since my native language is not English.
The axe and shovels are the tools that supposed to be there (on the real tank and also in the anime), and they are good greebles, too. 

Impressive work Nablack. Bit curious about the 12.... *huh* L Motors. Saw the video, it really moves!  Well done pictures and video as well. Very nice to see another tank builder.  

This looks amazing, you added a lot of surface detail as well. I was kinda surprised after watching the video, as I thought "oh, they just sped up the footage right?", then I realized there was 12 L motors inside, that's kinda overkill, not sure how much of a benefit that would have compared to 4( or more) buggy motors, but maybe you could get more speed out of those, but potentially loose torque. You made a lot of good improvements over my Tiger P, also the photos look stunning with that hard light / contrast.I look forward to seeing more models from you, as there is such a diverse selection of tank models to choose from, and many haven't been built in Lego form before.

14 hours ago, Kelkschiz said:

Impressive work Nablack. Bit curious about the 12.... *huh* L Motors. Saw the video, it really moves!  Well done pictures and video as well. Very nice to see another tank builder.  

Thanks! I have watched your video when I was building this, and they're really informative and entertaining. I'm glad that you like my work. 

1 hour ago, Tommy Styrvoky said:

This looks amazing, you added a lot of surface detail as well. I was kinda surprised after watching the video, as I thought "oh, they just sped up the footage right?", then I realized there was 12 L motors inside, that's kinda overkill, not sure how much of a benefit that would have compared to 4( or more) buggy motors, but maybe you could get more speed out of those, but potentially loose torque. You made a lot of good improvements over my Tiger P, also the photos look stunning with that hard light / contrast.I look forward to seeing more models from you, as there is such a diverse selection of tank models to choose from, and many haven't been built in Lego form before.

Hello Tommy, I'm really happy to see your comment here. I love your tanks, they are really good! 

Fun fact about my video, most clips in the first part are at 50% speed, and 100% speed in the second part. Buwizz's 5.2V output is still too fast for realistic performance. 
I didn't find a way to put 4 buggy motors into the chasis at this size, and they're way more expensive than 12 L motors anyway :)

I hope you were enjoying Girls und Panzer, since you built a StuG III from the show. 
I have already made another tank from GuP, and I'm finding time to film it. I hope I can upload it early next year ;)

Very nice, I liked the Anime a lot, and this tank is represented very well. And this model is probably faster than 90% of the Supercars on this Forum, so, impressive performance.

This is the first Tiger Porsche variant I have seen in Lego. And it doesn't disappoint! Will we see more of this in the future? I definitely hope so. Possibly Japanese WW2 or modern tanks? Haven't seen much of those in lego yet. Keep up the good work. :classic:

Great tank, i was wondering if you can help, I am looking for someone who can create a lego Chieftan AVRE tank for mini figures i have had one quote from germany which is extremely expensive and a company in USA but they wont do it unless a min order of 50 sets are ordered. Can anyone help?