Hello!

Here is my new model - KAMAZ 43118 flatbed truck. Was built for Truck Trial Mini 29.06.2019, but wasn't participating (date of event was changed because of bad weather).

800x533.jpg800x533.jpg

This is my inspiration - real KAMAZ 43118. I think, I managed to build it look like a real prototype.

43118_1.jpg

It have:

• 1 XL motor for drive
  • 1 M motor for steering
  • 1 M motor for winch
  • Lipo battery
  • Extension wire
  • SBrick

It also have openable doors, and pretty detailed body

800x533.jpg800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg

I am pretty pleased with suspension. Front dependent axle, rear balance suspension(or how it calls) that works really well

800x533.jpg800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg800x533.jpg800x533.jpg800x533.jpg

Flatbed has openable sides, and it also removable. In theory, you can replace flatbed with anytрing you want

800x533.jpg800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg800x533.jpg

Instruction is available! Find it at Rebrickable: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-29382/ArsMan064/kamaz-43118-flatbed-truck

All photos you can find here: https://bricksafe.com/pages/ArsMan064/kamaz-43118-flatbed-truck

Video:

Thant's all. Thank you for reading!

Hope you like my model :classic:

Nicely done. :thumbup:  Eyecatching details everywhere, but my favorit section is the suspension. Especially inthis scale. Amazing. :sweet: About the broken cardan: You can't call a truck off-road, until you break something on it. :wink:

Great model, even not taking into consideration such a small scale. I like the detailed and well-engineered things but such compact and complicated neats deserve special awards! Bravo!

A very nice model. Despite its small scale, it is recognizable. As a fan of Russian and Soviet trucks, I pay tribute. Great performance in difficult terrain. One thing I don't like is the axle in the front wheels.

21 hours ago, LegoTT said:

Nice performances !

19 hours ago, Void_S said:

Great model, even not taking into consideration such a small scale. I like the detailed and well-engineered things but such compact and complicated neats deserve special awards! Bravo!

18 hours ago, keymaker said:

Great model! Building in this scale is not easy but very satisfactory :)

18 hours ago, keymaker said:

Great model! Building in this scale is not easy but very satisfactory :)

Thank you very much!

20 hours ago, Attika said:

Nicely done. :thumbup:  Eyecatching details everywhere, but my favorit section is the suspension. Especially inthis scale. Amazing. :sweet: About the broken cardan: You can't call a truck off-road, until you break something on it. :wink:

Thank you! Well, you are right about broken parts) Sometimes front lighter were detached)

17 hours ago, Samolot said:

A very nice model. Despite its small scale, it is recognizable. As a fan of Russian and Soviet trucks, I pay tribute. Great performance in difficult terrain. One thing I don't like is the axle in the front wheels.

Thank you a lot! Yes, I don't like these axles too, but lego still haven't good replacement for 5,5 axles with stop