Sign in to follow this  
MinusAndy

Hi, I'm new.

Hi everyone. I'm Andy. I've been building stuff with Lego for around 40 years now but with a 25 year gap in the middle. I've only ever really been into Technic (and spaceships, cos everyone loves a spaceship, right?) as I'm fascinated by how things work. I'm not really bothered by building official sets either. I just love the creativity and immediacy of building my thoughts.

I have been building a 1:7ish scale model of an RS200 for about a year now. Its been quite a learning curve as when I stopped using lego in my teens it was a different beast to modern Technic!

I'm really glad I came back to Lego though as there aren't many things that I enjoy more than faffing about making stuff and solving problems after a hard day at work faffing about making stuff and solving problems.

Anyway, thats enough of me rambling, this place is great! I'm off to look at some of the incredible things that people on here have made.

Cheers for the welcome. I'm currently grappling with building compound car bodywork shapes from technic panels, third attempt and hopefully this time it will look something like i imagined it would rather than a pile of random bits trying to be a car! thats the fun though right? when it 'clicks'.