Good day everyone,

Today I want to introduce my friend,Yao, latest Moc, Lego Technic Audi RS7. The Moc takes 40 days to build and finished by 2019.08. It has around 2800pcs with 63x29x22 stubs.

1920x1440.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

And here is some numbers

XL x 2

Servo x 1

L x 1

M x 1

IR x 2

Switch x1

LED x 4

Lipo x 1

Hope you guy love it. Instruction coming soon.

commons are welcome! 

Edited by terryli
ADD VIDEO AND PHOTO

Wow, thats actually really cool :classic:

The Audi caracteristics are nicely done, I am just not a fan of Stickers, but ok.

Can you show some internal mechanisms, especially of the air suspension setup please? 

I really like the bodywork of the car, you captured the shapes well.
Despite the fact I don't like this livery, (even on the real car, for me it's feels like there is too much) it's, in my opinion a superb looking car.
And as @Gray Gear said, I would also be glad to see the internal mechanism. 

lovely car man!:wub: I realy like like the shaping, the ligthts and the air suspension. It is nice to see a more 'normal' car come across every now and then. Great model:thumbup:

and also great to see the granny coffin addition as well. Great effort on the car and the presentation of it.

> [...] and the presentation of it.

Sorry but for me it looks more like a video showcasing video effects than presenting a technic model. I personally find that quite annoying to watch, it moves around too hectically, leaving the viewer unable to look at anything in detail.

Nicely done, you've fitted many functions into this build.  Thanks for sharing a great video too.  

Terry, thank you for sharing this beautiful and instantly recognizeable replica with us! Great job on the bodywork and respect for putting in all that functionality :thumbup:. Reminds me of my current to-do-list, namely the BMW 428i Gran Coupé I´m driving and which needs to be built soon in Lego Technic :wink:. I have to agree with others that I´d prefer to see your model without stickers. The front and overall look would be cooler IMO if lowered by half a stud probably. Can it be adjusted independently in relation to the rear axle?

Edited by brunojj1

A great looking model in style but personally I do not like the colour scheme and would prefer to see it in a solid colour style

W dniu 9/14/2019 o 07:45 Terryli powiedziała:

Dzień dobry wszystkim,

Dzisiaj chcę przedstawić mojemu przyjacielowi, Yao, najnowszemu Mocowi, Lego Technic Audi RS7. Moc trwa 40 dni i jest gotowa do 2019.08. Ma około 2800 sztuk z odcinkami 63x29x22.

1920x1440.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

A oto kilka liczb

XL x 2

Serwo x 1

L x 1

M x 1

IR x 2

Przełącznik x1

LED x 4

Obywatele x 1

Mam nadzieję, że to uwielbiasz. Instrukcja już wkrótce.

wspólne są mile widziane! 

Beautiful design! when can we expect instructions ???

On 9/14/2019 at 2:15 PM, Gray Gear said:

Wow, thats actually really cool :classic:

The Audi caracteristics are nicely done, I am just not a fan of Stickers, but ok.

Can you show some internal mechanisms, especially of the air suspension setup please? 

Thanks!

I will make a photo for internal structures.

On 9/14/2019 at 2:46 PM, Touc4nx said:

I really like the bodywork of the car, you captured the shapes well.
Despite the fact I don't like this livery, (even on the real car, for me it's feels like there is too much) it's, in my opinion a superb looking car.
And as @Gray Gear said, I would also be glad to see the internal mechanism. 

Thanks!

I will make a photo for internal structures.

On 9/15/2019 at 3:36 AM, T Lego said:

lovely car man!:wub: I realy like like the shaping, the ligthts and the air suspension. It is nice to see a more 'normal' car come across every now and then. Great model:thumbup:

Thanks T-lego!

Waiting for your new big one,Lamborgini!

On 9/15/2019 at 5:47 AM, bonox said:

and also great to see the granny coffin addition as well. Great effort on the car and the presentation of it.

Thanks very much!

On 9/15/2019 at 10:25 AM, ozacek said:

> [...] and the presentation of it.

Sorry but for me it looks more like a video showcasing video effects than presenting a technic model. I personally find that quite annoying to watch, it moves around too hectically, leaving the viewer unable to look at anything in detail.

I'm very sorry for this.It is the first video I have made,It is very hard for me to finish this shot.There are many regrets in it,I know,

I will try hard to improve them,in the next video for the next new car-The AUDI RS6.

On 9/15/2019 at 5:32 PM, johnnym said:

@terryli: Great body and cool functions! Would be cool if that could be made as fast as @kbalage's 42077 mod. :sweet: But most likely it's too heavy - unless some parts are removed, maybe?

Thanks very much!

Yes it is too heavy,and have many PFs.

On 9/16/2019 at 12:01 PM, KD123 said:

Nicely done, you've fitted many functions into this build.  Thanks for sharing a great video too.  

Thanks very much!

I have finished my new car,RS6.It has more functions than this!

On 9/17/2019 at 12:13 AM, brunojj1 said:

Terry, thank you for sharing this beautiful and instantly recognizeable replica with us! Great job on the bodywork and respect for putting in all that functionality :thumbup:. Reminds me of my current to-do-list, namely the BMW 428i Gran Coupé I´m driving and which needs to be built soon in Lego Technic :wink:. I have to agree with others that I´d prefer to see your model without stickers. The front and overall look would be cooler IMO if lowered by half a stud probably. Can it be adjusted independently in relation to the rear axle?

Sorry Bruno,I'am too late here!

I finally finished the registration of Eb account,you can't imagine how hard for a country outside Europe...

The front and overal look could be adjusted independently,and the posture in the picture is not perfect,I agree with you.

But the problem is,the adjustment range of the front and rear shock absorbers is different.If I adjust the front,there will be new problem adjusting the ride height,like the Interference between wheel hub and wheel cover,or Impact steering.

It is a big object to slove this problem thoroughly,haha...

On 1/24/2020 at 5:15 PM, vectormatic said:

@EVILMONKEY The razzle dazzle camo/skibox combo is a trademark of Jon Olsson, some athlete who has had Koenigseggs, Lambos and Audi in this style

https://topgear.nl/autonieuws/dit-zijn-de-7-tofste-autos-van-jon-olsson/

Yes bro!

I have finished the new car RS6,whici will have the same painting.

On 9/17/2019 at 12:13 AM, brunojj1 said:

Bruno,I have finished the new brother car RS6 recently,it has more different fuctions and a imrpoved  appearance.But I also prefer to paint it ..Very glad to receive your comments!

Edited by Unique11