Darth Bjorn

Faction: The Imperial Triumvirate (TT)

@Beleg the Ranger Great that you've already thought about it. Just a couple of other things to consider: 

Each character has one skill to start out with from this list. Have a look and think what you might like your character to be like. Be aware that the Triumvirate already has quite a few members with soldier skills. A Bounty Hunter would definitely be welcome, though. 

Also, you'll notice that there aren't any force users as active characters in the game. From the mechanics side of things, thats just so we can keep things balanced, but it's also so we can explore the more grounded side of life in the Galaxy.

Lastly, Darth Malgus was born 3701 years before the Battle of Yavin. Factions is set 5+ years after the Battle of Yavin. This would mean that your Sig would probably be over 3500 years old at this stage. This would likely put most species out of option for you. Just something to consider. 

Sorry, I did not know that there were no force users here:wacko: That is somewhat surprising to me, but it is fine if that is not allowed. I will be an explorer, I think. Another thing, I forgot to mention that my character did die, but was later revived by Sith 'doctors'? about 60 bby. Thanks so much for informing me about those site guidelines.

6 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

@Beleg the Ranger Great that you've already thought about it. Just a couple of other things to consider: 

Each character has one skill to start out with from this list. Have a look and think what you might like your character to be like. Be aware that the Triumvirate already has quite a few members with soldier skills. A Bounty Hunter would definitely be welcome, though. 

Also, you'll notice that there aren't any force users as active characters in the game. From the mechanics side of things, thats just so we can keep things balanced, but it's also so we can explore the more grounded side of life in the Galaxy.

Lastly, Darth Malgus was born 3701 years before the Battle of Yavin. Factions is set 5+ years after the Battle of Yavin. This would mean that your Sig would probably be over 3500 years old at this stage. This would likely put most species out of option for you. Just something to consider. 

@Beleg the Ranger Just a few notes. The Triumvirate is a union of Imperial Remnants, so your character should somehow fit into the overall idea of 'Imperials'. You should consider existing canon, so a very powerful forceuser is probably unlikely, but a force sensitive bounty hunter sounds legit. I fully appreciate that Darth Malgus is your favorite character - maybe you could build backflash builds, instead of a direct relation? Looking forward to your builds... :)

Sounds cool, maybe you could find some ancient relic or something that might involve a connection to Darth Malgus?

On 4/15/2020 at 6:29 AM, Beleg the Ranger said:

Ok... I will be a Force sensitive explorer. Thanks!

I'm excited to see what you come up with! Flash backs to Darth Malgus would be amazing to see. And being Force sensitive is totally allowed and a great way to get a little force action in. As others have noted we don't have any outright Jedi or Sith to keep things balanced. But if Last Jedi taught is anything it's that many people are force sensitive.

Citizens of the Imperial Triumvirate, on this day we welcome a new ally into our imperial union. @Gubi0222 has joined our faction and with him, new systems have rallied to our course, and will be added to the Imperial Triumvirate territory.

The new systems include Fedalle (M10) 50 IP, Kuat (M10) 23 IP, Hosnian Prime (M12) 50 IP. Adding these new worlds to our course, not only expands our territory. It also unlocks two new hyperlanes, The Hydian Way, and The Corellian Trade Spine. This means that members of our faction are now allowed to build on any planet on those two hyperlanes (the map will be updated asap).

Today fellow citizens is a good day to be imperial! Glory to the Empire!

UPDATE: Today we honor Moff Iax Draenar's (@Gubi0222) ascend to the Imperial Triumvirate high command. With the taking of sector M12, @Gubi0222 has earned a seat among the nine. Moff Iax Draenar will take the role as Moff of Imperial Triumvirate core territories and a large portion of The Commenor Remnant troops has pledged their allegiance to him. This also means that Admiral Vori has been retired and his condition and status remains confidential.

010620_TTorg.jpg

@Gubi0222, The Imperial Triumvirate salute you!

Edited by Darth Bjorn

Bran of house Ilu

As a small child Bran was sold by a Hutt to the house of Ilu. A traders family on Jakku who treated her very well and gave her the freedom to develop to a true scavenger and appraiser of scrap. As she turned to an adult, the master of house Ilu set her loose for good, if she would keep working for their house.

Early in the Battle for Jakku, the Ilu family was struck by Rebel crossfire and everyone present in the house was killed. Bran was the only one not around for the drama. She saw the whole scene from a short distance. First she cried, then she had mixed feelings. Now a few years after the battle, she met a trader who would give her passage to Ryloth.

50054538437_71d5ec99a0_n.jpg

Currently she is living in a remote dessert on Ryloth where she scavenges debris of the clonewars that rot there in the savage grounds. She and her crew are about to finish a transporter vessel to roam the skies and head back to the trade where Bran’s heart lies, gaining enough wealth. She is an impartial party, the one paying the most will gain her trust and she would do anything for a few bucks.

A short while ago a representative from the Imperial Triumvirate recruited her services for their benefit. When her ship is ready, she would open a trade route from Ryloth to other Triumvirate territories. Her loyalty will be compensated with riches beyond her imagination. It took her seconds to convince her crew to take the challenge. So in a few short months they will start their journey.

Edited by narbilu

@narbilu Super interesting background story. A smuggler/gunrunner for the Imperial Triumvirate - we will watch your career with great interest! Welcome onboard!

@cant_think_of_a_name Hey there! Of course. The Factions RPG is for anyone who want to become better at building with Legos and have fun building in the SW universe. Have a look around and feel free to comment on other builds. I will send you an invite to our factions Discord, where the whole team is pretty active... :)

Happy to have you onboard...

Hello there, 

The Names Wolfbane but you`ll referre to me and commander or sir. I`m from the defence core for rothana, recently recruited along side my squad. more like a battalion if you ask me. But we where able to get are hands on some of that old clone wars tek. Let are technicans at it and boom. Modified Ventor class cruiser, alongside a fair few other things. As we have been recruited we are know working for the Triumvirate meaning, if your in are way or are enemy your going to be running with your tales between your legs when we start rolling up.

Rothana defence core was a tuff one to get into, we where trained by veterans of the clone wars, a pleasure but when rothana was warned of the battle of jakku me and my squad where deployed to space to protect rothana from pirates, we quickly learnt how to fight in many situations as we found ourselves serving for rothanas best interests.. that was before we where overrun. Know, well know we are here fighting for another leader, serving best we can and helping people we can along the way. 

Commander WolfBane, of Squad WolvenRaiders, following orders from The Triumviratre and meeting the best interests of our leaders

Edited by wolvenRaider co

The crew of the Victory I-Star Destroyer Macropus ask for permission to join the Triumvirate. For the glorious Empire!